“Good food and service never gets old”

Wild Wasabi Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #4 of 312 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Reviewed 27 October 2017

As frequent dinner patrons, today we came for lunch and started by sharing the ‘Spicy Crab Crunch’ that was excellent. For our main meal, my wife had the Grilled Garlic Salmon, which is her favorite. Our waiter said that her preferred ‘hot plate’ presentation was only available as a dinner option for $3.00 more. Preferring that over a plated dish, she went with the higher cost choice. While this meant a more ample serving, the server easily accommodated us post meal with a Styrofoam box to take the remainder home to be enjoyed later that evening. I had the Spicy Garlic Ramen Bowl with Chicken. This was the first time I had it here and while it was very good I felt it missed the spicy zing that I have enjoyed in previous meals. Regardless, one of the pleasures of coming here is trying something new. Yes, we will return, albeit lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We’ve become somewhat regular patrons and continue to enjoy their great dishes as well the extensive menu that the friendly servers are always willing to help guide us through. For today’s meal we shared the Spicy Crab Crunch Roll that was excellent. For our entrees, my wife had the Salmon Teriyaki Dinner. The generous salmon serving came on a sizzling hot plate with a bed of grilled onions. She thoroughly enjoyed her meal, which I tasted and agreed was delicious. I had the Baked Mussels and the Shrimp Tempura Roll. Both of my dishes were excellent.

One of the reasons we enjoy dining at Wasabi is that besides the great taste and broad selection of dishes, you can have a very filling meal that is still light and doesn’t leave you feeling bloated. The only small shortcoming is getting the orders served in your preferred sequence. If you are sharing dishes, there is no problem. But, if you are ordering an entrée while your partner is ordering any of the rolls, getting served at the same time is a hit or miss proposition. Regardless, we will keep coming back.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My wife and I have a fun little tradition of having unconventional holiday meals. That was why we chose to visit Wild Wasabi on Easter Sunday.
There was a short wait for a table and we observed the folks having their meals seemed quite pleased. The staff were all well dressed and quick and efficient in their serving.
When we were seated we had a good view of the sushi bar and the expert chefs working. to fashion wonderful sushi and sashimi dishes.
The service was excellent and our meals were delicious, honestly a little cut above what I'd consider the norm. We were just the two of us but there were quite a few larger parties. Some folks were obviously celebrating birthdays and the fact that they'd choose this restaurant for their special occasion made perfect sense.
This is a very good, comfortable place serving excellent Japanese delicacies.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

My husband is not Japanese, and he loves here, but I find it is bit not real Japanese, I am a Japanese. Just don't eat Oyako-don, if you are Japanese or lived in Japan, it is totally not Oyakodon, it is more teriyaki don.

1  Thank YokoGraham
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

A relaxed and casual atmosphere with excellent service, and absolutely extraordinary sashimi/sushi/rolls. Compares favorable with the best sushi restaurants we visit throughout North America.

Been to Wild Wasabi Japanese Cuisine? Share your experiences!