“Go for lunch on a week day”
Review of Moonshine Bbq

Moonshine Bbq
Ranked #21 of 312 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The food here is excellent if not a bit pricey.
I discovered on my 2nd visit that they have a lunch menu. The lunch menu has an option of four (4) items (2 meats and 2 sides) for eleven bucks. This same 4 items on the dinner menu is called a combination and is 22 dollars! Only difference is at dinner you get a piece of corn bread. The portions are the same.
They also do not have lunch menus on the weekend.
The food is very, very good at the lunch prices but disappointing at the dinner prices. I highly recommend the brisket and collard greens. Baked beans are good, too.
Go for lunch and avoid the double prices at dinner just because it is 3 hours later.

1  Thank vancouverTraveler59

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

As a BBQ enthusiast I appreciate the better BBQ places in the world.

This place makes the cut easily. Horse racing and baseball on the Tv is pretty awesome. Love the sports bar feel with happy hour twice a day. If only I lived closer to this place I'd be a regular.

The brisket falls apart so tender and good. Chicken was stellar and the spicy sauce is not nuclear just perfect. Well done.

Oh and you can eat food here until midnight!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

We had dinner at the Moonshine Bbq at the suggestion of our son/daughter-in-law as we're not from the area. An excellent choice! The food was excellent, particularly my Rueben. Not to mention the Bootlegger drink. Wow!!! Waitress was very attentive to our needs.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Finally pulled in to this place on a early Saturday night place was packed had to park next door the Stanley cup was playing full of Hockey fans thought I had better mind my manners most of these dudes were big! Very lively and fun. We ended up in a both tight but great the staff was quick and friendly beer was cold I had ribs and my wife had brisket nice job from the pit master done right I ordered1/2 rack should have ordered a full rack will be back

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Great beer selection and bar on happy hour. The food was excellent, I have crispy ribs with Asian style sauce and salad with brisket, very good. Then friends ordered the crispy ribs with dry rub. Ribs are superb all was great with friendly attentive staff.