All reviews waffles sausage room was clean hot tub free breakfast lots of pillows the breakfast area front desk staff decent breakfast alderwood mall indoor pool downtown seattle potatoes convenient location easy access short drive parking lot
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Very good hotel with excellent staff and above average accommodations. Large pool and hot tub and great breakfast, this location has been largely updated and will not disappoint. Very clean and comfortable rooms. I believe there are 3 levels of current La Quinta's, 1 is older locations, 2 is moderately updated, and 3 is new/vastly updated. This is an excellent 2.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This is a comfortable basic hotel. Staff were friendly. Rooms and public areas were kept extremely clean. Rooms had a refrigerator and coffee maker. The breakfast room was very busy, but staff constantly brought more food out. Breakfast items included waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, cereal, yogurt, muffins, bananas, toast/bagels and coffee.

Hotel is in a convenient location with easy access to I-5.

Negative points: hotel crowd seemed a bit on the rough side. Elevators were slow and in poor condition. Beds were adequate but starting to get the dip in the middle.

For our short family trip, this hotel served our needs very well.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Attended a hockey tournment in Everett and stayed here in Lynnwood as this LaQuinta was less expensive. Drive from Lynnwood to Everett each day was only about 12 min. Also toured the Boeing plant (fantastic), and spent an evening at Tulalip casino.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I stay at this property about 3 times per year on local government business, and when I do, sometimes I bring my daughter (and my dog). They are very family and pet-friendly here, with a great pool and jacuzzi. The beds are very comfortable, and while we were staying they were adding new furniture in the public areas--vibrant, contemporary colors. The seating in the breakfast area is also nice. It is wonderful to see owners put money right back into the hotel; some don't and they get run down quickly. This LaQuinta feels newer every time I return. Regarding the staff--most are amazing, especially Lauren and all of the night clerks. They went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I checked in my room on third floor. As soon as the front desk found out that I had pet traveling with me, she down grade my room to second floor. The room, bed and bath are dirty. I had stayed at other corporate own hotel. They have never treat pet family any different. This hotel is privately owned so the owner set their own policies.

• Trip type: Travelled with family