“First time but won't be the Last! ”
Review of Taster's Wok

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Everett, WA
“First time but won't be the Last! ”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Came here on a friend's recommendation. We were very happy we did! I am very picky when it comes to certain foods. I like my fried rice to taste good, not burnt or over done. This was by far the best I've eaten! The egg rolls were crisp and light and very flavorful. The sweet and sour chicken had a wonderful sauce that was just the right amount of sweet. Even my husband, who normally avoids sweet and sour ate quite a bit. The coating was crisp and light too and very good. All in all, an excellent meal and we will be back

NC
“Have enjoyed their food previously, but last night it was stupendous!!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We have eaten there probably at least 5 times the last 6 months, but also numerous times we got take out. We were always happy with the food. But last night was simply stupendous!! Whoever was the cook on Oct. 21, 2013 needs a raise!! We got 4 separate dishes to share and also to have enough to share today with other kin. Two of them, the General Tso's Chicken which we had with only 1 star of hotness (perfect to us) and the Almond Chicken (fried not stir-fried) are their 2 most popular dishes we were told. We also had Veggie Fried Rice and Veggie Lo Fun (large rice noodles and veggies in a superb sauce)...both also perfectly prepared. So we are not sure why it was better than ever, but maybe Monday evening is the best cook online then?? Even though any other day the food was fine. But the atmosphere is so lovely too, fresh linen table cloths and napkins for each table of customers. Lovely music in background. A very peaceful place to eat and chat. Very good wait staff and very VERY good about keeping water glasses filled etc.

• Visited October 2013
Lynnwood, Washington
“Not as good as it used to be!!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

You know we normally really like it here but have noticed the last couple of times the food quality is not as good. This time my drink had no booze added so the waiter said he would add some..thought that was kind of funny...maybe the bartender was off. Then our Generals chicken and the sweet and sour pork were quite gristly/fatty. I wish they would trim that better. It's kind of hit and miss there...One day good and the next who knows...kind of depends on who is cooking I guess.. Kind of disappointing. I will say the wait staff are all real good though.

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Used to be better, probably we won't return”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We just had dinner there this evening, I noticed that it was slow even on Fri. Well, it made sense once our "deluxe" family dinner was served. One of the entrées "Ocean Harvest" didn't even have enough portion for three (two pieces of scallop and few shrimp with some overcooked veggie) seasoned with way too much cilantro and soupy amount of unknown sauce which made us almost sick. The entrée plate was miserably chipped. "Chicken Pot" was served in some tiny iron pot, also in soupy, too much garlicky sauce with bunch of carrot and bamboo shoots...made me think I could cook better than that. Service was still friendly as it was before, but food was gone too downhill. For over $50, not worth it at all. We'll stick with Jambo, another Chinese restaurant in south Everett. Taste, portion, price and service wise, Jambo beats everything.

• Visited May 2013
“Great food”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Love the food will go back for more
Clean and service was good