“Great Fresh ingredients - most delicious”
Review of Tub's Gourmet Subs

Tub's Gourmet Subs
Ranked #46 of 292 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This does not taste like your normal fast food Sub chain restaurant. Very fresh ingredients - very friendly staff and enough seating as long as it didn't get busy.

I believe my bill was about $9.00 something.

I recommend them for a great tasting sub.

1  Thank David A

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Amazing sandwich selection very good bread nice people that work there and a good atmosphere I would eat here at least 4 days a week If I lived in Washington

Reviewed 15 April 2013

While on vacation we stumbled upon this little place due to our Places App on our phone, it had great reviews and lots of people suggested the sandwiches they ate, which by just reading them was sounding delish. We ordered the Godfather and the Opa. The Godfather was so yummy, the pesto on it was amazing! The bread is crusty on the outside and chewy soft on the inside, the perfect bread for all the toppings they pile on. I like the Opa was fresh and didn't feel as heavy, maybe because of the vinegar. Hard to decide which one I liked better, maybe the pesto pushes the Godfather to be the winner. It's hard to decide when you order, they all sound too good not to order. If we ever make it back that way, we are stopping by for a fix.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Tubs has really original sandwiches, with good flavor and served on one of those really good, crusty baguettes. I've tried several types and there all pretty darn good. Much better than subway. Sandwiches take a Few minutes to make so call ahead.

2  Thank Robert V
Reviewed 27 December 2011

Great selection and the sandwiches all taste amazing. The large sandwich is huge.

Been to Tub's Gourmet Subs? Share your experiences!