“Girls Weekend away girls"”
Review of My Buddy's Place

My Buddy's Place
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Manson
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Des Moines, Washington
“Girls Weekend away girls"”
Reviewed 3 May 2011

We come to chelan every year for a girls weekend away! anywhere for 20 to 25 women looking to party! and we always have lunch at our favorite bar My Buddies Place! it' tradition! Great food, burgers are amazing and great atmosphere! Not mention fabulous service! it's a must go! Even if your not staying in manson!

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank uwdiva

Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Burgers in the valley”
Reviewed 13 January 2010

If you want the best burger this side of the mountains, you need to try a Buddy Burger. The menu at My Buddy's has something for everyone, the service is great, and a nice cold adult beverage adds to the total experience at Buddy’s. Come in and meet the owners, Buddy & Alex, they have been accommodating visitors for many years and they are fantastic. Heidi Neal with DJ Chelan is at Buddy’s on the 2nd & 4th Saturday’s singing karaoke with every song you could imagine. Check out www.djchelan for more information. For a memorable experience don’t forget to visit My Buddy’s Place.

1 Thank SweetChecks
British Columbia
“a new experience and fab food”
Reviewed 13 September 2009

We visited because of the great reviews on Tripadvisor. We are not bar people - as in we do not frequent them. Upon first entering we felt a bit uncomfortable as this is the local bar and it was Friday late afternoon. We decided to have some fun and sat down at the bar and ordered our first beer. Well 3 beer later and each I may add, along with the best BLT sandwhich and salad and hubby's burger and freedom fries, we paid a $40 tab. Quite remarkable. The staff was genuine, the patrons respectful and we will return.

1 Thank Labbysmom
PENTICTON
“A fun place packed with energy”
Reviewed 22 July 2009

My Buddy's Place is much more than it seems at first glance. Good service and great food along with a loud friday night atmosphere add to the small town charm. Large portions of food at reasonable prices. Ask Brian about his special prawns or have him whip you up one of his secret recipe Mojitos.

1 Thank CenizaManson_Wa
snohomish county wa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Buddy's place Manson WA”
Reviewed 26 June 2009

Anyone 21 or older should drop in this friendly local tavern and order a burger and fries. THE BEST! A beer (or two) washes it all down nicely. Manson is a great town for local (Washington) getaways.

1 Thank liederhosen