“Give this place a chance”
Review of My Buddy's Place

My Buddy's Place
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Manson
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This place looks run down and dark inside but we thought we would give it a try. We sat outside and the tables weren't wiped down. When our hamburgers came they were stacked with extra crispy onion rings, the buns were fresh and loaded with fresh lettuce, tomato, cheese, sauce and more onion rings. The food was well presented and the staff were super friendly and very prompt. I will be sure to return the next time I am in Manson

There are newer reviews for My Buddy's Place

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Buddy's is a local hangout that has great music and karaoke most weekends during the summer and fall. Their drinks are big and cheap and its all around a fun place to go. Mingle with the locals and vacationers alike -- But mostly have FUN!!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

A "must" on your trip to the Lake Chelan Area. Just up the road to Manson. It's a tavern/bar type place. Nothing fancy, but WOW, the food is great. The burgers are humongous (ya might think about sharing one). Real, homemade French fries, seasoned just right. One in our party had the fish "N" chips. That too was great. One had the special of the day. He loved that as well. Waitress was super, kept up informed on the progress of our meal, told us what we could expect with each order, checked on us to make sure our experience special. Do "ya" get the message. It is a "must try" kinda place. We will go back, that's for sure.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

The rating would be worse if not for the decent service and beer. The food was horrible. We tried a couple of items off the menu plus the daily special. I would bet that the food was purchased from the frozen department at Walmart.

On a plus side, the service was quite good.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

We recently stayed in Manson for a few days and asked the clerk at the front desk of our resort what the best place to get a burger would be. She immediately responded that My Buddy's Place makes the 2nd best burger in Washington. I'm not sure if that is an official title or not, but I would say that this burger was right up there as one of the best burgers I've ever eaten. The service was right on point as well. We decided to split a burger and fries and the cook split it for us and put it on two separate plates with a huge portion of fries on each. If we could have afforded to consume all those calories, we would have eaten there every night! The beer is cold, and the atmosphere is casual and friendly.