“Great Bar and Food”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 22 August 2014

This rating is not to compare to fancy restaurants -- this is a bar. When my wife and I entered, the first reaction was turn around quick. But the employees were exceedingly friendly, as were the patrons. My patty melt was as good as they get. The fries are, I think, hand cut, and are dry, soft, and hot. They provide an assortment of wonderful sauces for the fries. Great margarita! We will return.

2  Thank rerBellevue
There are newer reviews for My Buddy's Place

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

This place has great bar food and decently priced drinks. The burgers are big and delicious. Karaoke every Friday!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This place looks run down and dark inside but we thought we would give it a try. We sat outside and the tables weren't wiped down. When our hamburgers came they were stacked with extra crispy onion rings, the buns were fresh and loaded with fresh lettuce, tomato, cheese, sauce and more onion rings. The food was well presented and the staff were super friendly and very prompt. I will be sure to return the next time I am in Manson

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Buddy's is a local hangout that has great music and karaoke most weekends during the summer and fall. Their drinks are big and cheap and its all around a fun place to go. Mingle with the locals and vacationers alike -- But mostly have FUN!!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

A "must" on your trip to the Lake Chelan Area. Just up the road to Manson. It's a tavern/bar type place. Nothing fancy, but WOW, the food is great. The burgers are humongous (ya might think about sharing one). Real, homemade French fries, seasoned just right. One in our party had the fish "N" chips. That too was great. One had the special of the day. He loved that as well. Waitress was super, kept up informed on the progress of our meal, told us what we could expect with each order, checked on us to make sure our experience special. Do "ya" get the message. It is a "must try" kinda place. We will go back, that's for sure.

Been to My Buddy's Place? Share your experiences!