“Scrumptious”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2014

A definite return visit is in order from us. Local friends of friends wanted to take us to dinner here. This was well worth the visit. I'm a Chicken Piccata lover and I wasn't disappointed. Hubby & our host had the Special of the nite, Sole stuffed with crab N Shrimp and loved it. Clam Chowder is a house special all everyone that had it was raving. 2 friends shared burgers with their spouses and had plenty. These hugh burgers were at least 6 inches tall and had several layers of of great goodies. Brianna, our server, was most efficient, friendly and right on top of things. What more can I say, you should try this place, we certainly will return.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Wife and I dropped in on a Friday and got quickly seated. Very nice ambiance and decor. Beautiful outdoor seating area for good weather. The halibut and snap peas were great, the steak skewer a little tough, but the clam chowder creamy. We mark this one as a place to come back to.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

After a very long day on the road from So Cal to Seattle to Manson, we checked in our room and headed over here for dinner. We each enjoyed a cup of the creamy clam chowder with fresh bread. We shared an aged ribeye steak and two double lamps chops. Portions are quite large. Luckily we have a fridge and microwave in our condo. The large baked potato with everything is accompanied by a pile of plump sweet peas. We recommend both entrees. Did not have room for dessert. No corkage on Wapato wines bought in the tasting room.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

My husband and I ate here, after finding the place we had been planning on eating was closed that night. We both ordered a filet...and they were aweseome! So tender, though possibly slighly undercooked. (slightly). The steak came with a huge potato and the best sugar snap peas I have eaten in my life. We also ordered a bottle of their Rose` wine. The service was excellent, food was spectacular and atmosphere was nice. I can not wait to return!

Reviewed 8 February 2014

My husband and I had dinner here on a cold January evening. Wecsat near a small wood burning fireplace that the server kept nicely stocked all evening. We chose several appetizers as our meal and enjoyed everything. Lovely setting.