“Good local brewery”

Lake Chelan Brewery
Ranked #9 of 20 Restaurants in Manson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Four local beers on tap, did not have anything to eat but always like to check out the local brewerys.
Worth a trip

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Looking for a nice dinner I found this place, Served by one of the Owners and Brewer... Ray felt the home town service and attention we all look for. I had their Dinner special "fish and Chips" which turned out to be "finguer licking good". I also had to try their beer sampler... which was a great way to start. 4 kinds of beer, 8oz glass of eachmy favorite two were the stout and to my taste the best was The Manson Beach Blonde" which I ended up having seconds and taking some home for a "beer fan " friend of mine. Clean place clean bathrooms and on demand LP record collection available to choose for music ambiance... a great touch... I touch, I will definetly come back and bring my friends and family to this "hidden awesome Micro-Brew".

Reviewed 28 September 2013

First, the good part - they have a nice Porter, if you like dark beer. Service was friendly. The food on the other hand left a lot to be desired... The Reuben sandwich was skimpy on the corned beef and otherwise non-descript. The nachos had an "interesting" runny white "cheese"? sauce poured on top but not much of the other toppings. Neither was very appetizing to either of us.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

The beer was very good, and the food was good as well, with a menu centered on sandwiches and mexican food. Nothing fancy, but I enjoyed the IPA and Green Chili Bowl.

1  Thank kaylinMD
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Our bartender Jeff was so great, felt like we made a new friend by the time we left. We dropped some coin in this place, my husband loves stout and this place has a good one. We stopped in our first night, Friday, and didn't eat, went back on Sunday for lunch and had the burritos, all I can say is AMAZING!! The southwestern flavors were so good, we went back again that night for our anniversary dinner. I loved that you can donate to the local food bank and buy a brick and leave you artistic mark on their brick wall. Don't miss this place when visiting Manson, we were lucky enough to meet Kelly and her husband, they own the place and the grocery store next door, and lease to the managers of Troy's Pizza. This was our place to hang during our 3 days in Manson.

1  Thank fetishbear