A friend and I stopped in for lunch during a recent visit to the Lake Chelan area.
The service was very slow. There was only one server on, but it wasn't that busy - just us and two other tables. When she finally did come by, we ordered the nachos to share. My friend had a view of the kitchen and expressed concern when she saw the cook put the plate into the microwave, instead of the oven. What came out was much worse than either of us could have imagined. Nacho Cheese Doritos with questionable cheese that was burnt in the microwave and watery, bland salsa. The waitress didn't come by and ask how it was. We would have sent it back, but weren't confident anything else out of that kitchen would have been better.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.