“Good pizza!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Orchard Wood Ovens
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“Good pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Love the outdoor seating area in summer! Casual dining, great salads and crispy pizza. Great addition to the Manson area. Would recommend.

“Best pizza I've ever tasted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Be prepared to wait on a busy weekend night, but it is well worth the wait. Awesome salads and starters to keep you happy until your pizza arrives. Local and fresh ingredients!

Tooele, Utah
“The pizzas, salads, and service were 5 star.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Yum! We started with 2 salads to share --- asparagus and spinach watermelon. The asparagus had a light dressing with a wonderful lemon flavor. The only "complaint" about the spinach watermelon salad was that I had to share it!

The large pizzas were about $25. We ordered one of the specials, a pizza with a white sauce, multi-colored peppers, and asparagus. The flavor was very mild. We all gave it a thumbs up. We also had the prosciutto with garlic oil, fontina & arugula. The crust was thin and crispy and added a lot to the pizza. I haven't had garlic oil on pizza before, so I didn't know what to expect, again I use the word mild to describe the garlic taste, but the blend of flavors was wonderful. Our third pizza was pepperoni which we ordered for the 2 children. It must have been good, as there was none left for me to taste.

We ended with homemade chocolate cake and cardamom ice cream. Again the 4 adults shared a taste of each. I didn't get excited over the cake, although everyone else made sure every crumb was gone. But the ice cream! Cardamom ice cream was an experience I would love to repeat. I say don't skip dessert!

The owners were there making the pizzas and serving us. It was obvious that they take pride in what they serve and their imagination with the food was a delight. After giving it great reviews for the food and service, why the 4 stars? Only because the restaurant building, tables, etc. did not have a 5 star feel. I am tempted to change it to 5 stars, because they have the done so much right.

Too bad this place is 800 miles from our home.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Traveler_from_Utah
Edmonds, Washington
“Excellent Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Had a wonderful spring pizza featuring asparagus which was the special of the evening and it was delicious. So enjoyed visiting with the owners - very nice time and look forward to a return visit.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Susan4563
Spokane, Washington
“Very good dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

We ate here tonight and really enjoyed our meal. We are picky when we eat out and this place did not disappoint. The appetizer was delish as was the pizza (we split the chicken pizza). The service was also very good. We would recommend this place.