“Surprised!”

Tulalip Resort Casino
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Marysville
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I'm not much in to gambling, but when our daughter went off with the school to camp we went off for a night shopping gambling, and dining. When we arrived I was astounded by the beauty of the hotel, First Nations art every where! We were able to be checked into our room right away and had a late lunch at the cedars restaurant, just some drinks and burgers to get us energized for the casino. The Restaurant was clean, fairly basic and efficient.But the room was beautiful, much better then I expected. The bathroom was large and spa-like and had a walk in shower, robes and everything you would expect. There was only one thing that surprised and annoyed me and that was the lack of a blow dryer. I can't say much about the restaurants in the casino because we went a few blocks down the road to the olive garden, but in the morning there is a cafe my husband picked up some coffee cake and pastries, and java in the lobby that is fantastic. We did actually have tea, coffee and bottled water in the room already but i had spotted the shop the night before and planned for it.The bed was comfortable and we slept great ( forgot my pillow ) even good pillows! Seriously the hotel is beautiful there are Native carvings, paintings prints and more everywhere, even the carpets and the coffee mugs. I is so Pacific North West! I am not sure of the star rating but I am guessing a 4 star, been to better hotels but this is a beauty!

Room Tip: Some of course face the back but they are all good from what I can tell, mind ours was away from the...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WendyFR

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I met my daughter here for a special mother/daughter night because the location is exactly half way for both of us (Bellingham and Tacoma). Both of us travel frequently and always stay at 3 or 4 star hotels. This hotel blew us both away. The bathroom alone is a vacation. Shower has 3 shower heads, double sinks, glass sliding doors, make-up table. The room furnishings were exceptional. The housecleaning staff was so polite and professional while we were there and very helpful when I needed my cell phone mailed back to me. We ate at the Blackfish because it was recommended by my cousin, a restaurant consultant, and he was spot on at the quality of the food and service. I also won $500 while waiting for my daughter. Being a nonsmoker, I am very aware of smelling like smoke after leaving a casino and we came out of there still smelling like good perfume. And then we went across the street to the Seattle Outlet Mall. Perfect!

Room Tip: Rooms are expensive but well worth the money for one night. I did not find any internet deals or co...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SSMATZ
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Have stayed here many times with no problems but this time went to celebrate my wedding anniversary and had money stolen from me talk to someone about it and they found the employee who had done it and told me a manger would contact me who did but was extremely rude and told me well u got your money back so all is good. No apology or anything just the employee made a mistake no big deal move on. When I told them I was told I would be given a comp. for my hassles like the lady said who I had talk to the manger said oh yeah she told me about that but no I don't think it's needed your fine. I wouldn't stay hear again there service and respect are on another level and not a good level. They don't understand what customer service is.
Ray beson

• Stayed: May 2014
7  Thank Raybeson
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This Hotel is truely very rare to find outside of Las Vegas. The Tulalip Resort & Casino which is owned and run by the Tulalip Indian tribe is an amazing experience. Each room is impecable with its one of a kind furniture and Native American furnishings. The Bathrooms, Showers and Hand made Soap in each room is a one of a kind experience. Since it is attached to a casino it has all the different kinds of restaurants you could ask for. From a 5 star to an All You Can Eat Buffet to a Delli. There are numerious night clubs for dancing, a indoor pool with an outdoor feel, a one of a kind spa, Meeting rooms and gym. The have access to a golf course and a Designer Outlet Mall next door with prices that won't break the bank. You will love this place as much as my family and I did. 45 miles North of Seattle with a shuttle from the airport right to the hotel. Great place to stop if you are on your way to Vancouver, B.C.

Room Tip: Go for the Orca Suite if you can and ask for a room closer to the top floor with a Westerly view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Stephen M
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Resort Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Hi there - WOW what a wonderful review! I'm glad you enjoyed so many of the details of our offerings and amenities. Thank you for your visit, and your review. We really love hearing feedback from our guests, and your review helps others when they're looking for the best travel options. Hope to see you here again soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This is a lovely hotel. The rooms are HUGE, kept very clean, have wonderful décor, and the bathroom is extraordinary. (Really nice shower). The room rates are quite high, and therefore can make staying here a bit cost restrictive. If you are a gambler, and use their loyalty card, they will occasionally offer you a free or discounted room once in awhile, but other than that, very expensive. Casino is nice if you are a gambler, and the buffet is delicious. Excellent location for shopping the outlets right next door.

Room Tip: I think the higher floors have nicer rooms from what I can remember.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank minowleaf

Hi there - Thank you for your visit, and your review. It's great that you mention our Rewards Club program - that can make such a difference to players and guests. We really love hearing feedback from our guests, and your review helps others when they're looking for the best travel options. Hope to see you here again soon!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We have been coming to Tulalip for the past 5 years and enjoy it every time. We would recommend staying here to anyone. Even if you do not normally gamble you are central to everywhere but you have the choice to go to the casino if you want.

Room Tip: I don't know if you can choose a bad room. We have stayed here a lot of times and have not had a...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Denise H

Thanks so much for the review, Denise! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Asian music is terrible , your casino is paying them too much for a terrible Asian band . They are one of the worst Vietnamese local band , the Asian promoter paying cheap for a horrible band .don't take my words ,please hear them closely ( the band) that's why your Casino only getting less and less audience mostly old people ,they don't gamble much and drink .

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank 391thomas

Hi there - Thank you for your visit, and your review. I'll pass on your comments about the band you saw perform here. We do care about guest feedback, and your honesty is appreciated. We continually strive to improve our guests' experiences, and reviews like yours are very helpful toward that mission.
Ben

Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville
Medallion Hotel
#3 of 5 in Arlington
Best Western Cascadia Inn
Best Western Plus Arlington/Marysville

Been to Tulalip Resort Casino? Share your experiences!