“Just what we needed”

Tulalip Resort Casino
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Marysville
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here 1x before about 4 years ago and were very impressed. Went back for just 1 night--- a little weekend getaway for some R&R, a little gambling and just checking out Marysville. We have decided to make these little 'stop ins' a bit more frequent.

We love the rooms, the hotel is beautiful, modern, clean and the food is excellent.

We stayed in the Resort King, which put us on the top floor--12. Can't say enough how great these rooms are. They are beautifully decorated, clean, spacious, and offer great amenities. I'm not a big coffee person, but their 'killer blend' was really nice. I espresso machine the include complimentary creates a nice creamy coffee. Comfortable beds, room service was fantastic.

My husband ordered the bacon wrap filet mignon--wonderful, complete melts in your mouth like a finely cooked filet should.

I had the crab enchiladas. May not be for everyone's taste, but it was well done. The crab flavor really came through. The sauce was creaming and rich, but didn't over power the crab. Beans were more of a chili flavor, different than the usual rice and beans. It was a good combo, I thought.

We found a few slot machines that were quiet generous. We weren't spending a lot. I started with one machine at $10. It had me going for about 40 minutes, which I though was great, before I ran out. I put in $20, was at that machine for another 2 hours easily and cashed out with $70. We finally had to go eat dinner. I have never sat in a casino for that long before, especially at 1machine. It was a fun night.

Tulalip has really provide us with fun memories and lasting good impressions. It has only been 2x, but like I said, this is going to become a little more frequent.

Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Spent two nights last week in the hotel. I was very impressed because the room is larger than I expected.

Arrived the hotel at noon due to early morning flight arrival and was given early check in. Wonderful service.

The hotel provides shuttle bus to premium outlet every hour but it not necessary to take it because the outlet is just 5 minutes walk from the casino. And shuttle bus not really arrive very on time usually 10 minutes late...

I would suggest you apply the casino reward cards because you will get 10% discount when you spend in the hotel (restaurant/room service etc).

Restaurants in the hotel provide dining in various cuisines. Hotel buffet breakfast in the cafe will cost you around USD 13, personally think it is not worth to pay for it so just go for it if it is free with you stay.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My cousin Donna and I planned a last minute mini get away. A little shopping and some party purchases for a summer BBQ she has at her Care facility each summer. We had gone on line to look at prices for hotel/motels in the Marysville area. Average prices for two queen beds between 152.00 and 179.00.USD. As we were driving I-5 The Tulalip Casino and Resort was looming up on the right hand side of the highway, we both looked at each other and said lets check it out!
Man! Are we glad we did! What a Fabulous place. THE place is massive, the Decor is amazingly beautiful , all done in stylish bold colors and tastefully breathtaking Native Art . The staff is remarkably friendly and never got tired of answering questions.
The room was esquisite.Humungous!! The decor again done with superb Native wall art and beds were incredibly comfortable. Beautiful Red Native Woolen blanket for those who just need that extra warm when the Air is on.
Now for the BATHROOM! OMG You could put a Lund boat with outboard motor in there5.
Twin sinks separate from toilet and shower. The shower was a walk in, ideal for someone with limited mobility. Overhead and middle jets with a huge hand held nozzle as well, fold down bench for all of us ladies and you could have company in there if you are both pushed for time.Plush Robes are supplied, so don't pack one. They also have the T Spa for spoiled and decadent luxury.
I could have spent my morning in that shower. Place was spotless and super clean.
There are several choices for dining.
We ate at Cedars, it was scrumptious. The waiter was gorgeous and super knowledgeable for wine pairings. We applied for a rewards card, this gives you unbelievable deals in house, throughout the Casino and at the Premium Outlet Malls which are around the corner frm the hotel. They have a shuttle and a Bingo Shack. What truly more could a person want? 5 Thumbs up. We are planning a longer stay next time

Room Tip: You want to stay on the West side of the property. They had fireworks
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This has always been one of the nicest casinos in Washington. But this was my first experience with staying at the hotel. It did not disappoint. It was beautiful inside and out. The staff was friendly and helpful from the moment we pulled in and used the Valet service to when we checked out and had the bell desk hold our luggage. There was complimentary bottled water in the room. You were able to decide if you wanted the key to the mini-bar during check in so there would be no confusion or discrepancy that often comes with weight based mini-bars. The shower was INCREDIBLE! The design and decor was well done and had a broad appeal. The things that I would have like to see changes are small and nit-picky and most certainly would not deter me from staying there again but I think they are worth noting in my review. The tile used for the bathroom floor is slippery, very very slippery even when my feet were not wet. I had to put towels down to ensure safe night passage to the bathroom. I am not sure that there is a cost effective fix for the floors but it is worth noting for safety purposes. The mattress was not as nice as I would expect for a hotel of this cost or quality in decor it had very little give and could be improved upon easily. Neither of these items took away from my over all experience it was a beautiful hotel with great service and amenities.

1  Thank osiyohypathia
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The Tulalip Hotel is a beautiful property with amazing rooms. They have thought of all the little details. Great shower heads, comfortable beds and of course a Casino and great dinning choices right on site. And if you sign up for their rewards card they will email you great deals for stays at the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank crazzyb
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This was the first trip for my wife and I with our baby. The staff were accommodating to all of our needs and we were treated with kindness from the beginning. The rooms are very clean and spacious. Plenty of good shopping nearby. There are plenty of great restaurants on site to choose from. After this stay, my wife and I (and the baby) booked to come back in a few months). Well done :)

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank 23rogerG
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband and I spent 4 nights last week and was wowed by the hotel. It is tastefully decorated, has spacious rooms and comfortable beds. The aboriginal artwork is superb! I asked how old the resort was and was told 11 years. They certainly keep it up to date and it great shape! We loved everything about it. We also found that the slots seem to pay out better than Vegas (we’ve been there many times). Staff was very friendly and accomodating. My only complaint is the cigarette smoke in the casino. Maybe someday we will live in a smoke free world!

2  Thank cjl54
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville
Angel of the Winds Casino Hotel
Medallion Hotel
Medallion Hotel
#3 of 5 in Arlington
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Best Western Plus Arlington/Marysville
Courtyard by Marriott - Seattle Everett Downtown

Been to Tulalip Resort Casino? Share your experiences!