“My favorite casino”
Review of Tulalip Casino

Tulalip Casino
Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Marysville
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Love this casino cause the environment is just cool and relaxed. I usually step by and afterwards I go to the outlet which is just 5 mins. walaking or you can take the shuttle that goes back and forth. The buffet is international, so you can enjoy different cousines.Make sure to get the VIP card which it is available at the counter and for free, so in that way you can earn points while you gamble.
Very good choice!

in 9 reviews
"seattle"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I'm a huge casino junkie from California, and love visting the San Diego indian casinos and of course, Las Vegas.

I was impressed with this location. Its a quiet casino, and even though you can smoke here, the smoke did not overwhelm me.

I stopped here for about 1/2 hour and during that time played the Dean Martin pennies slot (at $1.50 a pull). The machines were triggering nicely, and I was up $75 for abit, and then cashed out with $20 ahead. While waiting for Stephen to leave, I got caught up in Lobstermania, and ended up losing $20, but overall had a great time.

I'd love to come back here again, especially with the outlet mall next door.

1  Thank callmemochelle
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Hello - thank you so much for your visit and your review! It's great to hear you enjoyed your time here. We appreciate your stay and we hope to see you again sometime soon.
Best,

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I like this casino as it is quite large with high ceilings. It seems that helps to keep the smell of second hand smoke less irritating. Lots of restaurant/food options. Drink attendants could definitely be a little more attentive, though.

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the air quality, and thank you for the feedback about drink service. I've passed your review to our management team for their consideration. We appreciate your visit & we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is a big casino with a great selection of gaming. Their slots were quite good - didn't win big but had a lot of fun. The hotel looks beautiful. Located right by the Seattle Outlet Stores so there is plenty to do in the area. We looked at the restaurants and the menus looked good but a bit pricey. Friendly staff. We would recommend a visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stayed three nights at this resort and it was brilliant. The staff were great, the room was exceptional, large, well appointed with a great bed. Dining at Blackfish restaurant was great, Cedars Cafe was great the only downer was Eagles Breakfast buffet, very disappointing. Location to Seattle Premium Outlets and Cabellas Outdoors store was very handy, both just a stroll across the car park.

Thank you again for your visit and for this additional review!