“a meal to die for...”

Boondockers Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Boondockers Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 139 Restaurants in Marysville
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Pakistani
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 10th Avenue
Description: An eclectic restaurant serving American and Pakistani cuisine. Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner.
Marysville, Washington
“a meal to die for...”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I just happened to stop by Boondockers cafe the other day, a cute little family owned restaurant. I was seated in a nice booth by the window right away. 5 seconds later i was asked for my drink and received it quick. My meal was served hot and delicious. I had a farmers skillet full of different flavors like onion and bell peppers, with a side of crispy hash-browns. I believe it was the most tasty dish I've had in a while.( I'm not a very good cook myself but they sure are!). I would definitely visit there again soon!

Visited August 2014
Shabbir B, Owner at Boondockers Restaurant, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Our sincere thanks for your nice review. We appreciate it very much and hope to see you soon. Try our Pakistani menu or our lunch and dinner entrees.

Sedro Woolley, Washington
“A Chef's Opinion Counts”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

In the last one-hundred or so restaurants I have had the displeasure of eating at; Boondockers Cafe has finally satisfied my taste buds with the freshness and proper use of spices and herbs, they are #1 in my opinion. Everything the make is from scratch, withe the finest ingredients. Don't be fooled if you happen to stop in and you are the only one in the restaurant. Instead, count yourself LUCKY! the service is excellent as the owners are there to assist you, even at the busiest times. Stop in and try it. I am a seriously picky eater. I cook at home and want to have home cooking when I pay for a dish. Boondockers delivers the excellent, carefully selected ingredients that make you feel like you are at home (if you are an excellent cook, that is.

• Visited August 2014
Shabbir B, Owner at Boondockers Restaurant, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Thanks a million Chef Shelly! I remember you and your husband. Please do come back and try the rest of the menu, including the Pakistani Kabob and Curries. You made our day!
Seattle, Washington
“Good breakfasts”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We all had different omelets and we all agreed that they were a good combination of ingredients and they all were excellently seasoned/spiced. Mine had a subtle background flavor that made the omelet unusual and delicious! I will be back to try the other two omelets because both of my friends were also yumming as they ate.

• Visited July 2014
Thank you for your nice review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Above average”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited here on Fathers Day for breakfast (though not to celebrate) so it was busy. We stood at the door for it seemed like 5 minutes before anyone even acknowledged us. Somewhat understandable though. There was a table ready and waiting, wish we could have sat ourselves!

The waitress was great, super friendly, super nice, and was on top of refilling our drinks and asking is we needed anything else which we greatly appreciate. The food was decent, I had the chicken fried steak and eggs, you can't really screw up eggs or hash-browns. The chicken fried steak was just average, nothing to write home to mom about. My wife had the seafood omelette, she said it was good but if we went back she would not get it again.

All in all we would eat here again, the prices in my opinion were a little steep for the quality, but it's better than Buzz Inn (last time we ate at the Buzz Inn the food was undercooked and the eggs were slimy, gross). This is the best breakfast place we have found in Marysville, and they serve breakfast until 2pm. Perfect for those hungover days! I would give it a 3.5 rating if I could.

• Visited June 2014
Shabbir B, Owner at Boondockers Restaurant, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. I am am glad we were able to find you and your wife a booth on Father's day. On holidays like Father's Day, we are overwhelmed with reservations and it is extremely hard to accommodate guests without reservations.

Please come back and try the rest of our menu. As for your comment about wishing to give a 3.5 star rating, I would not mind if you were to give a 4 or 5 star rating. lol
“One of my favorite”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I've eaten breakfast here multiple times and the food is always tasty and fast. The service is good and attentive and the restaurant is clean as are the bathroom. It's always been slow but this last visit it was packed which bodes well for its future. Good owners who are polite and give away freebies. I should try dinner as the menu is not overwhelming huge but has range.

1 Thank lowkey4
Thank you so much for your kind review, We appreciate your business.