“Great place for a date”
Review of Tulalip Bay

Tulalip Bay
Ranked #15 of 148 Restaurants in Marysville
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Exit 200 off of I-5
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The restaurant was busy and full, but the staff was able to accommodate us without long waiting. The seating accommodations were good and we were served some complimentary food right away. The waiter was quick and knowledgeable and also attentive. The food was presented very nicely and elegantly and it tasted just as good. Nice place for a romantic dinner.

1  Thank WojtekLisicki
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you for your review! I'm so glad you had such a positive dining experience with us. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks again,

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I checked the menu on the Resorts website and thought what a great selection. When we got the menu it was very limited by comparison. This restaurant was very expensive and service was slow. By slow I mean that waiter seemed to care and make sure everything was cooked as we wanted, but the lapse of time between orders and getting food was too long. It's a Casino and while we like to enjoy a good quiet meal, 2 hours was too long from start to finish.

1  Thank Seattlebiz

Thank you for your visit and your review. We really appreciate hearing feedback from our guests, so thank you for that as well. I've passed your comments to our management team, so they can evaluate how to make better dining experiences in the future. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks again,

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We had an excellent Birthday dinner here. The food was great, the restaurant was quiet, and the service was outstanding. I would highly recommend eating here, and highly recommend the Maine Lobster Tail... its served sliced out of the shell and was perfect!

1  Thank Seattleguy000
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Oh isn't our Maine Lobster Tail divine? It's one of my favorite items in the whole resort. Thank you for coming to Tulalip Bay, and for taking the time to write your review! We hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

A lot of attention was paid to small details such as an amuse bouche, palate cleanser between courses, and sweet treats at the end of our meal, however both our main courses were overcooked (ordered medium, came well done). My steak was taken off the bill, but we'd rather have paid full price and enjoyed our food the way we ordered it the first time. The dining room is very, very dimly lit. Even with reading glasses and a flashlight, we struggled to read the menu.

1  Thank candsnz
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Thank you for your feedback, both positive and constructive. We really appreciate hearing both, so we can continue making dining experiences better here at Tulalip Bay. I hope you come back and try us again sometime!

Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

We had last minute tickets to see the concert at the Tulalip Amphitheater.
Was my Birthday. Decided to have dinner first. Something nice in Marysville? Decided the casino was the best chance. Walked past the buffet 50 people deep, past Blackfish noisy, to Tulalip Bay. Yes what I was looking for. Quiet, romantic, elegant. although we were dressed in jeans this was not a problem. Initially we were told 45 minute wait but with a smile and niceties "my birthday" had the seating in 10 minutes.
Perfect!
If you love fresh seafood this is the place. Two wine lists. There daily drinkers by the glass or bottle. Prices 10-15 or bottles 36-70 fairly decent quality. An effort to go off the standard vintners is made.
There is a more extensive (expensive) catalog of wines as well.
Very adventurous and a nice option to have.
To the menu, we decided on a starter soup of smoked chicken and corn chowder in a creamy base and a crab and avocado salad. Both were beautiful in presentation(very important) and delicious. I want the recipe! Btw did I mentioned we were brought a sample of lobster lumpia while we were deciding our courses.
Delicious as well and helps to sell lobster im sure.
I had the steamed sea bass on a bed of wok fried vegetables fresh shrimp relish and jasmine rice upon the hostesses recommendation. OMG tender delicious the best. My wife decided after tasting my crab avocado salad that she would like that for her entrée. Great another bite for me.
Sans gluten desserts for us we were offered a beautiful plate of fresh berries and a huge chocolate covered strawberry. Loved it.
The food here is amazing it is obvious the staff works hard on creativity presentation and preparation.
The cons? Service is slow staff needs to work together and help each other. Plates were slow to be removed, drinks remained empty to long. BTW they ran out of two daily drinking wines. How does that happen?
I hope the staff will shape up because the food is amazing here.

2  Thank gordon w