“You know I am fussy..and I will definetely be back...”
Review of Tulalip Bay

Tulalip Bay
Reserve with OpenTable
Tulalip Bay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 140 Restaurants in Marysville
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Exit 200 off of I-5
Vancouver, Canada
“You know I am fussy..and I will definetely be back...”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

From our friendly. attentive server to our young Sommelier the service was perfect. The charming and professional Maitre Di has concocted a twist on a classic prickly pear that will delight and suprise you palate. My Sea Bass was melt in my mouth and the flavours exciting. Presentation was attractive and the restaurant itself in very confortable and classic. We had a starter to share and the beef ribs were not available on the share plate so we requested another taster starter. We were told not possible but you can have an extra pot sticker and piece of shrimp. If I were the Executive chef, I would have absolutely let the guest choose anything as it was not the guests fault there was not sufficient beef rib for the platter. I would have paid any extra also but was still denied. However that is my only complaint. My hubby had well done steak that was under seasoned and dry. Very few restaurants can cook "Well done" perfectly.so that was not a suprise. I do recommend this lovely establishment. Always book and if you have a big party opt for the Chandelier Room . Its a stunning setting. if you like a booth they have charming ones but if you have a bad back there are no cushions so opt for a regular chair. Do mention if you are having a celebration. Desserts are perfection. Hostess was kind and welcoming. The ambience and attention to detail is five star.

• Visited June 2014
7 Thank LuxuryAll
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Bay, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
WOW what a great review! Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and to write out that feedback. We do hope to see you again soon, at Tulalip Bay or any of our other great restaurants. Best,

Augusta, Georgia
“Could Be a Lot Better”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

A pricey restaurant with mediocre food. Located in the hotel side of a casino, I was not overly impressed. The waitress was good but that is about all I would rate above average. Overall, not worth a second visit or a recommendation to a friend.

Visited May 2014
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Bay, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Hi there - Thank you for your visit, and your review. We do care about guest feedback, and your honesty is appreciated. We continually strive to improve our guests' experiences, and reviews like yours are very helpful toward that mission. I've passed your review onto our management team for their consideration. Thanks again,
Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible food, horrible service”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Dined here with a friend last night and was not at all impressed with the food or service. We ordered the halibut and it was inedible. We had a crab appetizer as well that neither of us ate. The server seemed annoyed to even have to be waiting on us and didn't ask if there was something wrong with the food when it was clear we barely ate any of it. By the time the meal was over we just wanted to go and didn't bother to lodge a complaint with the manager. In hindsight I wish I had, but figure Trip Advisor is a good alternative.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank winegirlie
Mount Vernon, Washington, USA
“Cassino Dining”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The restaurant is in the hotel that adjoins the casino. It is noisy and not condusive to visiting. The decor is pleasant and the food was good but not gourmet but far above a bar and grill. Complete menu and it is on the pricey side. The service was a bit slow as it was lunch time and the restaurant was busy.

Visited February 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Very nice, priced ok too!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

The first lobster tail I've had in North America in 40 years that wasn't over cooked!!! BRAVO and delicious. The priciest restaurant in the Tulalip Casino, but over all, I've seen pricier!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank VillaCandiMatahari
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Bay, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy you enjoyed your lobster tail. Come back and try us again sometime, or any of Tulalip's restaurants. Best,