“Quality Thai Food”

Mae Phim Lakewood Thai Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 140 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Stanwood, Washington
“Quality Thai Food”
Reviewed 22 May 2013 via mobile

The flavors and freshness were top notch! Great Thai Restaurant matched with exceptional service. My wife and I tried this place for the first time tonight and we will definitely be coming back.

• Visited May 2013

seattle
“Reliable Thai”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This is a safe bet for Thai. I've had better but I've had much worse. This location is next to Costco so it is a convenient alternative to average sushi and Five Guys burgers. I've eaten here and a sister restaurant about 8-10 times.

They make a delicious Tom Gai soup and everything else is adequate to the task. There are no surprises- flavors are good and the portions are fine- not too small but not huge either.

I am always satisfied with my order but the place seems to lack a wow factor that draws me back with friends or causes me to dream about the food. I can't put my finger on it- it is good and reliable store that does not disappoint but that's all.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank michaelmaxp
“Everything seems to have sugar added ..”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Found this restaurant by chance while driving around the area for dinner. We had a choice between Thai or Chinese which was a couple of doors away. Since Thai food is not that commonplace, we thought we'll give this a try.

Ordered the Pad Thai, Maephim Special Fried Rice and Noodles Soup with chicken to be shared by 4 diners. All 3 dishes tasted sweet and not what Thai food should taste like. It could just be us not used to their cooking as we noticed other patrons seem to be enjoying their food.

The server wearing a baseball cap was quite friendly though. This saved the night of disappointing dinner. Will not be coming back here again.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank rammer1012
Redmond, Washington
“Great Food”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

We had a great time at this establishment. The food was excellent and the service outstanding. Try the Crispy Chicken...it is incredibly good!

Visited February 2013
Camano Island, Washington
“Great spot that delivers”
Reviewed 12 February 2013 via mobile

Had delivery when staying in the area for business. Now that we're in the area now, we love coming by for lunch specials. Their calamari is awesome. Have had several entrees and all have been great. The swimming rama with beef is my fav though. I would ask for a slight bit hotter than your usual, they keep their heat a little lighter than other thai places. I'm 3in star most of the time but i go 4 when i want to sweat.