“Found a new favorite!”

Dining options: Delivery
Monroe, Washington
“Found a new favorite!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We originally went here because we were staying at the Tulalip casino and had a discount from HeraldNet Deals for Mae Phim. It turns out that this is not the right Mae Phim for the offer, it's the one on State Street. Nevertheless, we LOVED this place and will be back. Location is a strip mall, near the Outlet Mall, restaurant is clean and decor is simple. Not exactly romantic, but we were there for the Thai! Service was helpful and fast. We had the Tom Kah soup, Yum Neau (Crying Tiger) salad and the Crispy Garlic Chicken (with crispy basil!). All was delicious, but that signature dish (the Crispy Garlic Chicken) will be what makes us make the drive back to Smokey Point.

• Visited August 2013

Stanwood, Washington
“Quality Thai Food”
Reviewed 22 May 2013 via mobile

The flavors and freshness were top notch! Great Thai Restaurant matched with exceptional service. My wife and I tried this place for the first time tonight and we will definitely be coming back.

• Visited May 2013
seattle
“Reliable Thai”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This is a safe bet for Thai. I've had better but I've had much worse. This location is next to Costco so it is a convenient alternative to average sushi and Five Guys burgers. I've eaten here and a sister restaurant about 8-10 times.

They make a delicious Tom Gai soup and everything else is adequate to the task. There are no surprises- flavors are good and the portions are fine- not too small but not huge either.

I am always satisfied with my order but the place seems to lack a wow factor that draws me back with friends or causes me to dream about the food. I can't put my finger on it- it is good and reliable store that does not disappoint but that's all.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank michaelmaxp
“Everything seems to have sugar added ..”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Found this restaurant by chance while driving around the area for dinner. We had a choice between Thai or Chinese which was a couple of doors away. Since Thai food is not that commonplace, we thought we'll give this a try.

Ordered the Pad Thai, Maephim Special Fried Rice and Noodles Soup with chicken to be shared by 4 diners. All 3 dishes tasted sweet and not what Thai food should taste like. It could just be us not used to their cooking as we noticed other patrons seem to be enjoying their food.

The server wearing a baseball cap was quite friendly though. This saved the night of disappointing dinner. Will not be coming back here again.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank rammer1012
Redmond, Washington
“Great Food”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

We had a great time at this establishment. The food was excellent and the service outstanding. Try the Crispy Chicken...it is incredibly good!

Visited February 2013