“Food”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Marysville, Washington
“Food”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Excellent menu. The top sirloin steak was cooked to perfection; tender and juicy. The portions were ample and tastefully presented. My only criticism is I would have enjoyed a few vegetables on the side of my plate.

• Visited July 2014

Colorado
“Worst dinner I have ever tried to eat”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Food was completely unedible! Kids meal especially was cold and hard little pizza pieces that I wouldn't feed my dog. Everything looked slapped together and tasted awful. Sent back one meal and gave up on dealing with it after that. Management did not want to help and just mostly gave us an attitude. Service was good (he tried; violinist on a sinking ship) but there is only so much he could do when the problem obviously lay with the kitchen and with management. Applebees, never again.

• Visited May 2014
Washington
“Bad, Bad, Bad”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My wife and I stopped in for dinner before we went to catch a movie. They sat us down and then it took nearly ten minutes to get a menu and water. We started to give our waitress our drink order, and she said (I'll be right back), after another ten minute wait we got up and left. We'll never return when we get that type of service. We ended up going to movie hungry and then going out to Bob's afterward, much better service and good food!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
Spokane Valley, Washington
“Great service”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We came in as a group of 14, and they seated us right away, serving us attentively without hovering, and the food was excellent!

Visited March 2014
Coquitlam, Canada
“Good ole American food.”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Great grub, friendly service! I had the Club sandwich/Onion soup combo and quite enjoyed it. Drinks were good and the location was perfect - right next to the Holiday Inn Express!

Visited January 2014