“Great sashimi, ok sushi, bad service”

Belt Sushi and Roll
Ranked #16 of 142 Restaurants in Marysville
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We ordered sashimi from the menu and it was really high quality and very tasty, but it took forever. Sushi rolls on the belt were a bit disappointing- looked like a huge variety but ended up being mostly crab salad in disguise. No labels on anything, either. I did like that there were plates of tempura shrimp and sashimi on the belt. Had I seen those, I wouldn't have bothered ordering.

Service was bad; we were ignored after being seated and our order wasn't even put in to the chef for 20 minutes. I generally go to kaitenzushi when I want fast and cheap, so I would have second thoughts about returning.

There are newer reviews for Belt Sushi and Roll

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is a absolute must when we come to Marysville Washington every year! The sushi is always fresh and absolutely wonderful as well as very very reasonable in cost. It is fun watching all the delectable treats coming around to you on a conveyor belt. The staff and owners are wonderful and make you feel right at home. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

The sushi here tasted okay, but only that. It is quite different from what I encountered on my 15 trips to Japan. The sushi doesn't seem authentic. Many of the fillings seemed to be a pureed mixture of something, rather than the tidbits one normally encounters inside. The rice also seemed warmed-over.

A few things I noticed also made me not want to eat there again: Not all of their offerings were covered as they traveled around and around on the belt, which made me wonder about how sanitary they remained. Also, the belt was loaded with offerings, sometimes stacked two high, yet there were few customers so I wondered how many hours the items would remain on the belt until someone chose them.

Service was quick enough, and pleasant.

Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

Sushi is great and yummy. I realy like the baked mussels and the variety of all the sushi. My kids love the chicken katsu and the gyoza. The staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Usually get seated fast though you don't get to choose weather you get a bar seat or a booth (I always like a booth because it makes for a better experience with my company but I never get one). food is excellent and is priced well.the service is pretty bad. When we are seated we get our drinks pretty fast but after that it is really hard to get any more service. There's only two waitresses and sometimes they forget your drinks or that you placed an order with them. But even though the service can be awful the food is amazing and keeps me coming back!

1  Thank Meeka123