“Best buffet I've ever been to.”
Review of Eagles Buffet

Eagles Buffet
Ranked #5 of 139 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mission, Canada
“Best buffet I've ever been to.”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This was our second stay at the Tulalip Resort and at our first stay we ate at the Cedars Cafe (brunch) and Journeys East (dinner) as I'm not a big fan of buffets. Well with our second stay we had a 'package' which included breakfast at the Eagles Buffet. We arrived there just before noon and they have a separate 'line-up' for packages so you don't have to wait in a long line-up with the regular patrons. Now I know why they always have long line-ups. I have never seen such a well-stocked, well-displayed buffet and the food was fantastic.

When you're shown to your table, a server comes by and asks you what you would like to drink, and then they bring it to your table. You get up to get your food. There is a station for having your own omelette made. Then they have scrambled eggs, bacon, french toast, pancakes, fresh fruit, yogurt, sausages, roast beef, cereal, toast, a dessert bar that is fantastic with cakes, cookies, pastries, doughnuts, etc. I could just go on and on but you get the idea.

I am a fairly picky eater but everything I tried was delicious (including the fresh orange juice brought to our table) - the bacon was even delicious and normally I can't eat this at a buffet. Next time we go to this hotel (and we will go back), I will definitely come to this restaurant again. Very professional and very well done. Service is fantastic.

No view, no outdoor seating, no reservations.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank leslie026

blaine,wa
“Best Buffet outside Las Vegas!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

This was by far the best buffet I've been to outside of Las Vegas! Seafood night is on Tuesdays.
Not sure what more Seafood Night could have because on a non-seafood night they had Dungeness Crab, Peel and Eat Shrimp and Salmon! Wonderful! There was prime rib and ribeye too. The desserts were very yummy! Can't wait to go back! Enter from the nearest outside entrance if you don't like the smoke in the casino. You could not smell the smoke in the buffet area. Worth the money here and the service was EXCELLENT!

• Visited February 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Good choices, great food”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We were worried that the Eagles Buffet would be smoky, since the Casino is right outside the perimeter of the buffet, but we didn't notice any smoke. Service (waiter for drinks and the food service staff) was excellent and everyone in our family was happy with the range of choices. Everything was delicious too! Would come back.

Visited February 2014
Round Rock, Texas
“Fresh made to order omelets”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The made to order omelets are huge and very tasty.. The fruit bar is so fresh and I have never seen strawberries so large. Server was very attentive with refills.

Visited February 2014
Richmond, Canada
1,123 restaurant reviews
“buffet worth trying”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Brunch is available on Sundays only from 9 AM to 3 PM. They open as early as 7 AM for breakfast Monday to Friday (Saturdays at 9 AM) and continue throughout the day until 10 PM and until midnight on Fridays and Saturday nights. Prices are very reasonable for what they offer in their 72+ item buffet. We attended for lunch, their menu included a fresh fruit and salad bar, carved country ham, roast beef, shrimp, fajitas, fried chicken and various Chinese dim sum items shrimp dumplings, pork dumplings and let us not forget omelettes cooked to order right in front of you. Beverages are also included.

My favorite was the omelettes, I had 2, they were light and fluffy. With so many items it is difficult to select what to have. For the first timers I would suggest to try samples of what you find interesting then return for seconds on your favorite.

A big plus is it's a hop, skip and jump from the Seattle Premium Outlet.

• Visited January 2014