“Feels like Vegas”

Ranked #5 of 145 Restaurants in Marysville
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Perfect stop for a meal, gambling, and shopping about midway between Canadian border and downtown Seattle. The line-up for the buffet moves quickly, the prices are cheap, and there is quite a variety of food. First gamble, then eat, then walk it off at the outlet mall next door. The inside of the casino and the entrance feel a bit like Vegas.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I don't usually go to buffets but my husband loves them and we were at the casino. I believe it was 21.00 for Saturday night dinner. There was a line-up which moved quickly... About 15 min. You have to pay when you enter. Our waitress was so friendly, kept clearing plates and filling our iced teas... And they were so busy! I would recommend the Mongolian grill area, they had delicious prime rib and also a made to order pasta chef. Salad bar and desserts were great too. I think that this is not a place to bring children and babies (although they were there...). It is inside the casino and the restaurant is not smoky but other areas are... It really shouldn't be for kids. Overall, I enjoyed everything I had and my husband was thrilled with the variety.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Been here a number of times. Usually after making a trip to the outlets. The rate is decent and seniors get an additional discount which always seems to please my 55+ parents. The food is good, there is a good selection. I've noticed a couple items have come and gone but there's a lot to choose from so you'll be satisfied. By far my favourite thing here is the Triple Berry Ice Cream!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I couldn't believe the selection and quality of the food here. The ice cream bar was something else.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

It was a good attempt...sporting a Mongolian BBQ and a super dessert area... The carvery was limited to two choices on Saturday brunch and fresh omlettes were good..the chinese section was greasy and disappointing..I guess sitting there doesnt work too well. The salad section was good. But missing some, cheese selection.. smoked salmon or crab .A home made mayo would have been a perfect addition . I would have like to see some fresh fish and the turkey in gravy was dry and tough. Veggies were also not great. We loved the spice in the rib eye beef hash and the chicken rice soup was the best I have ever had at this restaurant since its inception. I also like there buttery mashed postato..grab it while its hot !
The range of choices were good and the service was prompt good though the servers looked very tired.

6  Thank LuxuryAll