“Conveniently located, cute and business friendly”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Marysville
Missoula, Montana
“Conveniently located, cute and business friendly”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

This is a sweet small HIE located directly off I-5 and very close to Tulalip Tribal Casino, Tulalip Outlet Mall (fantastic!), right next door to a peppy walk-up/drive-through coffee shop open 24-7 and Applebees restaurant. Grocery stores, etc. are located across the street within walking distance. I liked the pool, breakfast and mostly friendly staff. Free WiFi and many premium TV channels are also featured here.

My bed was not uncomfortable, but needed to be replaced - bascially worn-out, but other than that, this is a good, safe spot to stay. Newspapers are delivered to guest rooms daily and free apples adorn the lobby area.

Room Tip: First floor is very close to breakfast area, business center, lobby and pool.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank elaine s

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Belgrade, Montana
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We stayed at this motel over Christmas, while visiting our Grand kids. We chose this hotel because of the employee discount I receive, and it's location. I was very impressed from the moment I checked in.
We stayed three nights, the desk clerks were all very polite and friendly. (they did not wear name tags) the breakfast folks where very friendly also.(they too did not wear name tags) We enjoyed the swimming, clean rooms, cookies/apples put out nightly, We also enjoyed the Christmas decorations that were displayed, as being away from home over Christmas this made it seem more welcoming. I know it takes many employees to make this motel the motel it is, and the standards are high! We enjoyed our stay here very much and would stay here again! Thank you for your hard work, and accommodations.

Coquitlam, Canada
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Bought this room on Hotwire and got $25 off! Perfect location for shopping the Outlet and close enough to the other malls near-by (Alderwood, etc). Staff were friendly. Room was nothing fancy but nice and clean! Pool was great for my daughter. Free parking and Wifi are a bonus. Applebee's is next door and we were surprised how good the food was. Went to Bob's burger as well and were not disappointed! We would stay here again for the next shopping trip.

Room Tip: Try and get a room away from the I-5.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Hong Kong
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I chose the hotel because of its proximity to the premium outlets and the great review here and we were not disappointed. We shopped until 9pm when the outlets closed and the hotel was just 10 mins away and just off I-5. We booked a room with two queen sized beds which was good for our family of 4. The room was clean, reasonably large and equipped with what you will need for a short stay. The front desk was friendly and efficient.

A self serviced breakfast was included in the room rate. The breakfast was simple but adequate. Overall, we are very happy with our stay.

Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Stayed here one night for a family wedding followed by a family Christmas get together. The staff are very friendly & accommodating. We had a large group & they gave us a discount which was nice & welcome. Perhaps because it is close to Christmas & the hotel is close to the outlets as well as the Casino (which runs a shuttle every 30 minutes until 3:00a.m.), prices struck me as on the high side. Hotel amenities are pretty standard for a Holiday Inn Express. Breakfast included & it hit the spot. If travelling with kids, this alone can save a bunch. Nice pool & hot tub. Easy access to I-5.

Room Tip: Many of the rooms (believe all of the king suites) are shower only with no bath tub if that's im...
Maple Ridge, Canada
Reviewed 6 December 2013

If you are looking for a clean well kept place when you go shopping at the Seattle Outlet Mall this is a great choice. Free hot breakfast included in the price. We have stayed here a number of times and every time has been great. We noticed they changed the toilet paper in the rooms this time and it is very cheap paper. If I was the owner I would not have changed the paper quality. I am sure they don't need to cut corners as the hotel is always busy. We would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Nanaimo, Canada
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We were a group of four girls who booked this hotel due to it's proximity to the Outlet malls as we intended to do some major black Friday shopping. We arrived at approximately 9:30pm and right inside the front door was a table full of gift bags filled with "rejuvenation snacks". Sandwiches, bagels and cream cheese, granola bars, cookies and nutrigrain bars. There were juice containers and nearby also more cookies and apples. Immediately I was impressed with the thoughtfulness of the hotel. We were told the shuttle would be there in 7 minutes and we dropped our bags in our room and off we went. The shuttle conveniently dropped us off and picked us up at the outlet mall. I was concerned because I am a light sleeper and we were on the first floor right across from the breakfast room. I was surprised that I wasn't awakened by the noise of preparation though we did get up very early to head out shopping again. We left the room at approximately 7:30am and didn't get back til about 3pm. Sadly our room was not cleaned in that period. We were exhausted from our lack of sleep so were there to take a nap when someone knocked on the door at about 4pm asking to clean the room. This was surprisingly late and because it was during our brief 90 mins that we chose to sleep, we did not get our room cleaned. We left again at about 5:30pm but our room was never cleaned. This was the only area that I was not impressed with. One of my purchases was a computer. It turned out that it was the last one in the store and it had been a floor model. I was ensured by the store that it would be cleared of info and ready to go but it was not. When I wanted to phone the store (only 20 mins away), it was long distance. I phoned the front desk and Meghan offered to come to the room with her cell phone to save me the expensive long distance charges. In my opinion this again was fantastic customer service and a very thoughtful act. Meghan was lovely, helpful and extremely pleasant at every encounter. The hotel is very lucky to have her. The breakfast was great, offering several options for every taste and never running low on anything. Aimee was always nearby if there was a question or problem and always smiling and happy. I am Canadian and always hear about how friendly Canadians are (which for the most part is true) but I must say that myself and the girls that I travelled with were very impressed with the extremely helpful and wonderful people we met in all the places we travelled, ate and of course especially at the Holiday Inn Express hotel and Suites, Marysville. I rarely experience this form of excellent customer service from hotels and shops back home. It's good, but this was phenomenal!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Tulalip Resort Casino
Best Western Plus Arlington/Marysville
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Angel of the Winds Casino Hotel
Best Western Cascadia Inn

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville? Share your experiences!