All reviewstulalip casinooutlet mallfront deskpancake makershopping triproom was cleanunderground parkingfree breakfastbreakfast baryogurtcomplimentary shuttlea great stayking roomshuttle servicehiefreewaywalmart
Reviewed 5 March 2009

We came in and wanted a room for an evening since I have 4 young children they cannot accommodate us and insisted on maximum of 4. My oldest child is 12 and they expect me to place them in a separate room! As a parent I don't feel comfortable about that, call me over protective but how things are nowadays in our surroundings there's nothing wrong with being cautious. I can understand if there is an extra charge for extra occupants especially younger kids and I am willing to pay that, but that is not an option for this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2008

The hotel in General was clean and the staff was helpful.

The rooms : Nice rooms, and Plasma TV, that offer more than hundred channel. The bathroom are nice but you don't have a real Bath just showers.

The Breakfast is included and the choice is good for this kind of hotels.

The only thing that can irritate you is the location of the Hotel close to the Rail track and during all night every hours you heard the train ... I stayed there 5 nights and everynight I heard it....

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank canadair2001
Reviewed 26 November 2008

This was a nice little hotel. we stopped on the drive to canada. It was a perfect point to stop! we left the hotel at ten and was in Canada by noon. It was clean, the beds were way comfortable and breakfast was awesome! It had a nice safe feeling. There is plenty of restaurants and a grocery across the street if you need those!

• Stayed: November 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 29 September 2008

This hotel delivers everything that it promises and more. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and spacious, the free breakfast is generous and of good quality....all this plus secure underground parking, a pool and a basic, but well kept, little gym. I am not suggesting that this is a five star experience, but for a hotel off of the freeway in a small town, this is a nice offering. I used to stay at the nearby Hawthorne Suites but think that, for the price (about $50 a night cheaper), the Holiday Inn Express is a better deal. The location is also terrific, being next to the Tulalip Casino and the Seattle Premier Outlet Mall.

• Stayed: September 2008
Reviewed 27 September 2008

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. It was recently renovated and looked great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was also very comfortable and clean. It had an updated bathroom which had a beautifully tiled shower instead of a drab old tub like most hotels. This also meant that the bathroom was more spacious. So that was a nice touch. Breakfast was also superb and so was the service. Location was excellent right off the highway. Absolutely no complaints. Overall, I would give this hotel very high marks.

Stayed: August 2008