All reviewstulalip casinooutlet mallfront deskpancake makershopping triproom was cleanunderground parkingfree breakfastbreakfast baryogurtcomplimentary shuttlea great stayking roomshuttle servicehiefreewaywalmart
Reviewed 11 March 2009

My husband and I visited Marysville for a business meeting and parent retreat for the Pacific Northwest Angelman Syndrome Foundation. It's a great location with lots of different activities nearby. There is the new Tulalip Casino which is gorgeous, The Seattle Outlet stores which is down the road from the Casino, 2 golf courses nearby and if you drive a few miles you are in the mountains for hiking in the outdoors.
The hotel was very comfortable with lots of room downstairs in the breakfast area and the rooms themselves. We had a king room with an extra seating area with a sofa. A nice roomy business desk and chair and a nice flat screen tv. Even though we were right next to the freeway entrance we did not hear the traffic though we did hear our neighbor turn on their shower. The bed was very comfortable along with the pillows.
The staff was very easy to work with, all departments, management on down. They have not your typical continental breakfast but hot sausage, eggs biscuits and gravy along with the regular fare you typically receive.
Nice swimming pool and hot tub. A business center with two computers and printer/scanners, a fitness center and cookies in the lobby if they don't run out. They also have an underground locked garage and meeting rooms available
A very nice place to stay and a great place to eat right across the lot called Napoleas.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Momarx
Reviewed 5 March 2009

We came in and wanted a room for an evening since I have 4 young children they cannot accommodate us and insisted on maximum of 4. My oldest child is 12 and they expect me to place them in a separate room! As a parent I don't feel comfortable about that, call me over protective but how things are nowadays in our surroundings there's nothing wrong with being cautious. I can understand if there is an extra charge for extra occupants especially younger kids and I am willing to pay that, but that is not an option for this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2008

The hotel in General was clean and the staff was helpful.

The rooms : Nice rooms, and Plasma TV, that offer more than hundred channel. The bathroom are nice but you don't have a real Bath just showers.

The Breakfast is included and the choice is good for this kind of hotels.

The only thing that can irritate you is the location of the Hotel close to the Rail track and during all night every hours you heard the train ... I stayed there 5 nights and everynight I heard it....

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank canadair2001
Reviewed 26 November 2008

This was a nice little hotel. we stopped on the drive to canada. It was a perfect point to stop! we left the hotel at ten and was in Canada by noon. It was clean, the beds were way comfortable and breakfast was awesome! It had a nice safe feeling. There is plenty of restaurants and a grocery across the street if you need those!

• Stayed: November 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 29 September 2008

This hotel delivers everything that it promises and more. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and spacious, the free breakfast is generous and of good quality....all this plus secure underground parking, a pool and a basic, but well kept, little gym. I am not suggesting that this is a five star experience, but for a hotel off of the freeway in a small town, this is a nice offering. I used to stay at the nearby Hawthorne Suites but think that, for the price (about $50 a night cheaper), the Holiday Inn Express is a better deal. The location is also terrific, being next to the Tulalip Casino and the Seattle Premier Outlet Mall.

• Stayed: September 2008