Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville
US$304
US$293
US$88
US$100
Red Lion Inn & Suites Everett(Everett)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$62
Agoda.com
Welcome Everett Inn(Everett)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$133
US$109
US$98
US$75
US$73
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstulalip casinooutlet mallstayed herefront deskseattle premium outletspancake makershopping triproom was cleanfree breakfastyogurtcomplimentary shuttlehotel is locateda great stayking bedtop floorthe breakfast areashuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2009

We stayed here for 1 night after we arrived late into Seatac and decided that we should rest up for a bit before driving back to Vancouver the next day. We first went to the new Tulalip Casino Hotel and they charged $149 US for one night's day. When we came here, we were able to stay the night for $99 US plus tax (with AAA membership discount).
For $99, I was very surprised at how nice and clean the hotel room was. It was extremely spacious. We were able to get a King Bed. In addition, there was lovely sitting room as well with a couch and a coffee table which I loved because I hate eating on the bed or sharing with my spouse on a 1-chair desk. The room also had a mini-fridge and microwave which was perfect because we did buy some food at the nearby walmart for dinner. Had I known there was a microwave, I would have bought something to warm up.
The bathroom was very clean and incredibly spacious with a relatively large counter. No complaints. There is a stand-up shower, but no tub.
My favorite part about the stay was the complimentary breakfast bar. It was self-serve, but they had most breakfast staples, including eggs, bacon, cereal, milk, muffins, waffles, juice, yogurt, etc. The bacon looked weird and tasted different, but everything else tasted fine and was actually pretty good.
Check out was super easy (I guess that is why they are called "express"). We got the receipt and the bill slid through our door sometime during the night and all we had to do was leave the key either in the room or at the front desk.
There was also a fitness centre and hot tub that we didn't get a chance to check out. Both are complimentary.
I would stay here again if I was to come back to the outlets and stay late shopping. It is a great deal compared to Tulalip and it is just on the opposite side of the I-5 (on the northbound side).

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lucianne
Reviewed 5 October 2009

great location (next to I-5), rooms are clean and recently renovated. free internet, breakfast, newspaper. good restaurant on the far side of the parking lot(Greek-Italian food), decently price between $15-23 get 10% discount being guest of HI. Marysville seems to be close to railroad could hear train at night and day even inside hotel room.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2009

This hotel is very convenient for the Marysville/Tulalip factory outlet mall. Just off I-5 it is well signposted and easy to find. Surface car park is fully finished with plenty of spaces when we stayed. There is also the option of the underground car park which, I guess, is more secure.

Check-in was efficient and friendly. Room is large by European standards with 2 king-size beds, plasma tv, coffee maker and microwave. Bathroom equally spacious with great power shower and plentiful (decent quality) bathroom amenities. Bedroom and bathroom were clean and tidy. Free wi-fi throughout the hotel and it works well.

Breakfast is included in the rate but is pretty mediocre. Bland coffee, muffins, yogurt, cereals and something gloopy that might have been porridge! Other than breakfast there are no other meal options at the hotel. We tried the restaurant just opposite and were very disappointed. The menu is a non-descript mediterranean mix and pretty forgettable. Prices are high too. Other options (ribs, steaks, burgers etc) can be found across I-5 in the mall near the WalMart store.

A very pleasant stop-off option overall and would return if my travels take me to the Marysville area in the future.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank caseypaul
Reviewed 6 April 2009

I had to write a quick review about a surprisingly good hotel in an 'out of the way' area. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Marysville, WA. is a newer hotel in an area that has a couple of casinos close by. Marysville, WA has long been a place were people don't vacation or stay unless you live there. But, with the growth of the area, two casinos, the biggest Wal-Mart I've ever seen, and a premium outlet mall...... the hotel changes have rush to get a 'foot hold' there. The Marysville Holiday Inn Express is very clean and stylish! The king size bed rooms are great! Very, Very clean! For a medium to high rate ($129.00 base for weekends---I got a State Employee discount) you get a smoke free room, king or queen size bed, couch with coffee table, business desk with a leather chair, free WiFi, 40 inch flat panel LCD HDTV, Mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, plenty of towels, access to a pool and hot tub, complimentary continental breakfast, free paper, express check out, free garage parking, and a number of little perks that most of us should get when staying at an medium to high end hotel.
On the negative side, the front desk staff could stand to learn some 'people skills' , the hotel above ground parking lot is still under construction (some what), and if you aren't going to a casino or to an event nearby there is no real reason to stay in Marysville. For nightlife, waterparks, romantic getaways, etc.....this hotel would not satisfy. None the less, This is a very good hotel! I enjoyed my stay there.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank gammaray
Reviewed 11 March 2009

My husband and I visited Marysville for a business meeting and parent retreat for the Pacific Northwest Angelman Syndrome Foundation. It's a great location with lots of different activities nearby. There is the new Tulalip Casino which is gorgeous, The Seattle Outlet stores which is down the road from the Casino, 2 golf courses nearby and if you drive a few miles you are in the mountains for hiking in the outdoors.
The hotel was very comfortable with lots of room downstairs in the breakfast area and the rooms themselves. We had a king room with an extra seating area with a sofa. A nice roomy business desk and chair and a nice flat screen tv. Even though we were right next to the freeway entrance we did not hear the traffic though we did hear our neighbor turn on their shower. The bed was very comfortable along with the pillows.
The staff was very easy to work with, all departments, management on down. They have not your typical continental breakfast but hot sausage, eggs biscuits and gravy along with the regular fare you typically receive.
Nice swimming pool and hot tub. A business center with two computers and printer/scanners, a fitness center and cookies in the lobby if they don't run out. They also have an underground locked garage and meeting rooms available
A very nice place to stay and a great place to eat right across the lot called Napoleas.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business