All reviewstulalip casinooutlet mallpremium outletsfront deskpancake makershopping triproom was cleanunderground parkingfree breakfastbreakfast baryogurtcomplimentary shuttlea great stayking roomshuttle servicehiefreeway
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I mistakenly made a pre purchase reservation and because of a unforeseen situation I had to cancel the cancellation was made 10 days prior to my scheduled reservation by was told there would be no refund for the entire scheduled stay.
Needless to say I will not be booking at this hotel again.

Stayed: November 2017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Hi Steven D,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our hotel. I am sorry to hear about your reservation. Your comments are not taken lightly and I would like to look into this for you. I have sent you a direct message to acquire additional detail about your experience.

Thanks again for choosing Holiday Inn Express and I look forward to hear from you soon!

Best,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Awesome staff, very friendly, clean room. Super handy location for shopping, casino etc. Easy access to freeway, and lots of local shops and places to eat.The jacuzzi tub room was huge, with a nice wall fireplace.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I travel quite a bit and stay at different hotels. My biggest gripe is always the breakfasts. I have to say the breakfast here is one of the best complimentary ones I’ve had. From the food being replenished often and smaller portions being put out it all tastes fresh and good. From the hot cinnamon rolls to the pancake maker it is all good with options of other hot and cold food to choose from. The beds are a little on the softer side but better than hard. Guess my only gripe would be the TV could be a little bigger but it still works.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

This property is across the I-5 Freeway from the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall and is popular with shoppers for that reason. We were driving south on a holiday weekend and traffic came to a standstill just before the exit for the hotel. We had a quiet room in the back of the property, a good breakfast the next morning, and were on our way. I would recommend to anyone visiting the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Location is just across highway from Tulalip, Walmart, Cabelas. Lots of other shops close by as well as restaurants and the outlet mall.
Clean and quiet. Comes with a really good breakfast that had eggs, bacon or sausage, pancakes fruit, yogurt.
There was also a shuttle to Tulalip that ran late.
Definitely worth the stay.
They also have an indoor pool and hot tub and small gym.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple