Bear Creek Lodge
La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane North(Spokane)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$100
US$69
US$67
Quality Inn Oakwood(Spokane)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$54
Motel 6(Spokane)
US$71
US$68
Super 8 Spokane Valley(Spokane Valley)
US$73
US$70
US$102
US$65
TripAdvisor
Motel 6 Spokane East(Spokane Valley)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 September 2013

My wife and I were recently married and the rehearsal, ceremony and reception took place here. It was the only rainy day in the last 5 weeks so we moved everything inside with only three hours to go. Sam, Karen and their staff accommodated that and more. Excellent to work with!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Sam is quite the dude, and his wife Karen can cook like no one's business!
Sam told us the best hiking in the area, and then proceeded to drive us up to trail head and brought our car to be waiting for us for post hike "carb reload". Wonderful beer around, amazing food, and wonderful service.

We stayed in the campground, but after seeing the rooms we are planning on heading up for a night in the lodge accommodations.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2013

My husband and I had been wanting to ride our mountain bikes in the Mt. Spokane area, so I made a quick reservation at Bear Creek Lodge. I had a good feeling about the place right away, because the owner, Sam, was talking about single track, hard tail vs. suspension, and offered to shuttle us to the top of Mt. Spokane! He knew the trails inside and out, and was an excellent source of information. Thanks for the mini-tour of the ski areas, also, Sam! Besides the amazing biking that included 360 degree views of the area, the Lodge was very comfortable and the perfect place to relax after our biking. Sam's wife, Karen, kept the kitchen open and made my husband a burger he is still talking about! We are beer people, and the lodge had a huge choice of micro-brews - perfect! Tons o' fun - we felt like we were family! We will be back with more bikers!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chy M
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Couldnt be happier. My first time biking the Mt. and we had a blast. Went up with a buddy, you pay a shuttle fee (10$) for as many as you can pack in your car, the shuttle driver rides up with you,( a real nice guy named Sam) and drops you off, after giving you some directions and things to look for, along with a map, then drives your vehicle down the lodge, about 7 miles each way. There are multiple trails to choose from, including one of the best single tracks in all of eastern Wa. took us about and hour to ride all the way down, and really tested our and the bikes limits. There is also a double wide all the way down as well. All in all a great experience, and will be back many times this summer.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Went to my nephews wedding here. Had a great time and the help was fantastic. The wedding area was 3.25 star. Rooms very clean, food very good, bar and dinning hall/party room perfect. If you are going to stay or book an outing, first look at the rooms you are going to stay in and check the price. If you think it is too small or too much money don't stay there. If you think the food is too expensive don't eat there. ( there is no $1 menu)There was over 100 people at the wedding and Sam did not force anyone to buy the food or stay in a room . Some of the reviews I have read make me wonder what people are thinking. They order off of a menue with the price on it and then say it was to expensive.? They say the room was to small, why did they take it? The off season? There is no off season, it is a all year round place. ONE THING I WOULD RECOMEND IS, if you are booking a wedding or big event, get a grand tolal with ALL CHARGES including gratuity (18 % on everything) and tax so there are no supprise's. (A place like this is more costly than a fast food resturant and no tell motel) And look at ALL rules, and polices. ( you can't bring your own alcohol with out permission, none refundable $1000 deposit and so on). I would recomend this place for a wedding or any occasion. Thank you Bear Lodge for a very enjoyable and memerable weekend, YOUR THE BEST. P.S.Please don' check my spelling LOL

Room Tip: Look at room first, then decide if you wan't it.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family