“Very good food, decent prices, excellent service”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 December 2012 via mobile

Took our nieces who had never had Thai food. Good was fresh, well prepared and the star (spicy) ratings were accurate. Service was outstanding. We will be back.

Reviewed 9 December 2012

This little Thai place can make you love catfish, even if you've never liked it before! All dishes are served with luxury style, beautiful to look at and delicious to the taste.
It's nestled in a strip-mall, behind a Firestone dealer and Exxon station, but the food is far better than the setting. Thai green beans done to perfection, Thai Rama, Ginger Chicken... they're all wonderful, but the Catfish is my favorite.
This little place is usually crowded, service is fast, and everyone leaves happy!

Reviewed 2 December 2012

My friend called in her order and I picked it up on the way to her house. I got there and added an appetizer on. They took care of the bill efficiently, gave me water and seated me at a little bar with a TV and had my food to me sooner than expected. When I sat down with my friend it was bliss. The salad with basil dressing was heaven. The spicy chicken noodles were perfect and the crab wontons were done with care. I am looking forward to the next time I'm in the area and can stop in for a fabulous meal. I think the best thing about my experience was that they made me feel special....and did it honestly!

Reviewed 13 November 2012

You will experience excellent service from the moment you walk in the front door. All of the staff is friendly and professional. Always wearing a smile.

The food? Some of the best Thai food around. The flavoring is exceptional and they will cater to your desires. A little higher priced than other Thai restaurants.

Reviewed 29 September 2012 via mobile

Decor is better than most in the area, the food is consistently above average and the service is always good. Don't be afraid to order the salads! Larb gai, Crying tiger or Som tum + sticky rice is lunch (or a light dinner)!

PSA...

Too many Thai restaraunts won't carry Som Tum and sticky rice because not enough people ask for this tasty, healthy and oh so Thai salad - Save the Som Tum! - Order Som Tum! Thanks in advance.

1  Thank Hunt4life