“I have not got to come back for a couple years now..As soon as I can afford it, ill be back!! And find all my Rocks! ;-)”

Hi-Tide Ocean Beach Resort
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Moclips
Burien, Washington
Reviewed 15 April 2011

I cant wait to show you guys off to my boyfriend!! I told him he would love it as much as i do!! I used tp go a couple times a year!! And I tell everyone i know to go there! I always have the 1800moclips number handy to tell people! I really Do absolutely love it there!! And the changes you guys have made look great!! However, in my eyes, its perfect!! Please dont change too much!! You guys Really know how to run a vacation Resort!! 5 Star in my book! All The way!! And I hope to see all and everything very soon though... I cant wait to show my boyfriend!! I have talked about it enough to enough people...its time they see what im talking about!!
Thanks,
Katie Suzanne Wolfe
princesskatie22@rocketmail.com
206-371-6850
318 SW 102nd st Rm 1
Seattle, Wa 98146

Room Tip: I love the ground floor with the decks!!! ;-)
  • Stayed May 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Puyallup, Washington
Reviewed 2 April 2011

My family loves the Hi-Tide Resort. We have made it a family tradition to stay at the resort during spring break. The beach is great and the view is amazing! Karen at the front desk is always wonderful and very helpful! Great place for children and families.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Shirkygirl
Buckley, Washington
Reviewed 24 March 2011

What a wonderful experience for our family. Want a change of pace from ocean shores. Stay Here if you want a memory to last a life-time.. We were here with our two children and they loved it so much they ask about it every time we talk about the ocean.. We stayed here after a couple nights at ocean shores and it was a great way to complete the trip. Beautiful ocean view from all rooms...roasting marshmellows...wide open beach... We are planning our next trip to ocean shores and are definitely including the Hi-tide in moclips. We also want to get away by ourselves sometime because we believe it would be a great romantic getaway!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank DrumminScorpio
seattle, wa
Reviewed 26 February 2011

We love this place it is a nice quiet area with a fantastic near private beach with a creek and trails to explore dog friendly but the rooms are super clean fantastic restaurant in the area

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank unregistered
Seattle
Reviewed 16 February 2011

The unit we stayed in was super clean. From the sheets to the floors, bathroom, towels, kitchen and dishes. Everything was immaculate. They accept dogs and treat the dogs as guests with their own doggie towels and treats. We also received the daily Seattle Times in the morning and a fire log at night.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 1 February 2011

We wanted to visit the Washington Coast for a quick get away at the last minute during the weekend of Jan 29th, 2011. I of course hopped on Trip Advisor to do my research and quickly discovered where we did and did not want to stay. We chose not to stay south in Ocean Shores due to the congestion of hotels lined up on the beach. We wanted a smaller beach town with less people. We also were hoping to find a condo or unit with a full kitchen (as we love to cook). My research showed a mix bag of hotels, condos etc. Some were on the ocean... others on a cliff, some good ratings... some bad. With the exception of the Hi-Tide Resort in Moclips. This resort continually showed high marks in all the categories we were looking for. So we took a chance and were suprised by the 2 for 1 night special being offered. What a great deal! So we left on Friday night from the Seattle area and thankfully traffic was not too bad. I had called ahead to Karen to let her know we might be late. She told me not to worry if we arrived after the office was closed she would leave our key for us...Luckily, we arrived just before the office was closed. Karen warmly greeted us, gave us the key and said go get settled and tomorrow we will take care of the rest of checking you in. How lovely! Especially after the long drive. So we went up to our unit and were very pleasantly surprised at how well equiped, clean and inviting it was. The resort advertises to be dog friendly and this is certainly true. We do not have any pets and are happy to report that we would never had known our unit ever had a dog stay in it. Very fresh and clean! There were many dogs there that weekend, but you would never have guessed it. All of the dogs were well behaved..no barking or any unpleasant surprises left anywhere!(Thank you pet owners!)
The resort is directly on the beach which can be seen by all units. The beach is wide and wonderful to walk on. I found quite a few sand dollars and shells along with driftwood. We took some great pictures! The bed was very comfortable, the fireplace was used often! The kitchen had everything we needed and more! Loved the free wifi and the furniture was very comfortable. Made napping very easy! The little town of Moclips is tiny! There are a few restaurants that we saw along with a couple of bars and taverns. You are 20/30 minutes from Ocean Shores where there are more restaurants etc. Karen was wonderful, helpful and truly cares about the resort and the guests. We look forward to our next visit!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
Auburn, Washington
Reviewed 29 January 2011

Hi-Tide has become a family tradition of ours for many years. We have to stay here at least once or twice a year. The first time I stayed here about 10 years-ago, I knew this would become one of my favorite places to vacation. It's a great place to clear your head and get away from the daily stresses in everyday life. If you're looking for a relaxing, beautiful location with breathtaking views, you will find it at Hi-Tide. I can't tell you how much I love this place and our family plans to come here for many more years.
Raquel Valenzuela and family

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Moclips
Lake Quinault Lodge
Ocean Crest Resort
Ocean Crest Resort
#3 of 3 in Moclips
Rain Forest Resort Village

Been to Hi-Tide Ocean Beach Resort? Share your experiences!