“One of Moseslakes hidden gems.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Emperador Azteca

Emperador Azteca
Ranked #61 of 81 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Cuisines: Mexican
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of Moseslakes hidden gems.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

Me and my family eat here at least once a week. We are always greeted with a smile. Our waitress who is also the owner gives the best service. The cook is second to none. This is the only restaurant in moseslake that I love going to. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. Best Mexican restaurant in moseslake hands down.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Gifford112288

Spokane, Washington
“Wow amazing food service and family environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

My wife and I loved the food and great service. We wanted true authentic Mexican food and we got it! Great owners and very respectful

• Visited January 2014
“Dont waste your money.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

The nightclub in the weekends is what keeps this place in business, not the food. The buffett is a joke. The food does not taste fresh. In my opinion I think they use leftovers and reheat to serve customers. I ate their twice. Once several years ago and once last year. It sucked both times. Living here in moses lake this place does not have a good reputation. I wish they'd get rid of the buffett and tried a new menu.

• Visited October 2012
Suffolk, Virginia
“Dismal service and NO Ambience at this dingy locale!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

Disappointed... they have a decent buffet with a good number of selections. The chili Colorado was good and pico de gallo and cabbage salad was good. This is obviously a nightclub scene and the staff did not even acknowledge I was even here . I was the only visitor at 12:00pm! I got a glass of tepid water and a pitcher of tepid water. There was no music, no A/C just hot food, hot water, and hot air. Not once did manger/waitress/cashier check on me.

I would never take someone there, but I might fly solo some day if I was looking to eat and hide out like a hermit in the quite!

• Visited June 2013
Yakima, Washington
“Flies”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2012

Ugh, we were excited to come here as we had heard so much about it. The place is old and run down and we were harassed by a few flies that were relentless. We ended up just taking our food to go. The food was okay but I was expecting more due to the hype.

Visited August 2012