I stayed there for a conference in Moses Lake February. When I booked the room it talked about the all renovated rooms but when I arrived the clerk stated "You realize you are not in one of the renovated rooms". I should have walked away.
- minimal blinds so that the light from the parking lot (lit up like a runway) flowed through making it like mid afternoon all night
- large gap in the blinds so anyone could see inside the room and watch you sleep (creepy)
- apparently when the wind blows through their sign it sounds like a wolf howling - they know about it but don't seem motivated to do anything about it - I guess they don't sleep there so what do they care?
- when we talked to another hotel the next day about the light from the parking lot they casually said "oh yeah, they added lighting to cut down on the drug dealing"
- the toilet would run for 5 - 10 seconds every two minutes
- loud heater which we had to switch to fan mode to cut out the wolf howling sound and then we froze as the blankets were inadequate.
Result? We checked out the next day and went to a different hotel.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking