“not that good”

Inca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 83 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Reviewed 3 December 2013

seems like plenty on the plate, but all tasted the same and there could have been more seafood in the serving along with more spices - it was listed on the menu as "Spicy", it should have read not too spicy, definitely not hot spicy. I'm talking of the Seafood Combo dinner plate. Service was polite but nothing to brag about.
3 pages of seafood selections on the menu. Not bashful on charging $15 per plate.
There are choices when in Moses Lake, I'd think twice about this one.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

When I have the chance I like to have sales reps take us to the Incas for a quickie business lunch. The food is always well prepared with spices that I like. I do not have to spend a lot of time away from my office and the staff is quick in their service and food preparation. Each rep has been pleasantly surprised and several now make them as a suggestion.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Our hotel desk person told us this was some really good Mexican food. Unfortunately, we were disappointed with our experience. There were maybe 4 other tables full. It took us 45 minutes to get our food and it seemed as though there was not a huge concern on the part of the staff with the service. The food was average Americanized Mexican food. The chips were almost burned. It was a bit difficult to decide what to order - the menu is 17 pages long. The chimichanga was somewhat soggy. The ribs were the best thing any of us ordered. Totally scrumptious. We were there for 90 minutes, 15 of which was us eating. Can't recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Good food, service, affordably priced. Clean. Nice, warm, fresh(?) chips. Would come back again if in the area.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Inca's has been a family favorite of ours for 5 years now. It is the only mexcian joint that I will eat at in Moses Lake. They have a grat selection foods and they are reasonably priced.

I really love the fajitas and the fajaitas carnitas pork dish. Very good@!@!