“My go-to hotel in Moses Lake. It's the best hotel in town!”

Comfort Suites Moses Lake
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Moses Lake
Reviewed 2 May 2013

This is the hotel I stay in when visitng my boyfriend's family. It is the best hotel in Moses Lake. They have competitive rates. The rooms appear clean. The bed was more uncomfortable than I remembered, which caused me to wake up with a headache & backache, but the room is comfortable. I have sensitive skin and the mattress pad was itchy. The couch in the room was uncomfortable due to the fabric. That being said, I will always stay at this hotel when in Moses Lk. They could use softer facial and bath tissue.
Moses Lake is a small town, so it doesn't take long to get to restaurants and stores (about 10', if that, to get to downtown).. .
We still have not tried the pool or breakfast. The fitness room is very small, with a weight bench, eliiptical, and treadmill very close together, but it appears clean and at least there is a place to exercise.
There was also an 'off' smell in the room (we had the jacuzzi suite), so I thought perhaps they had recently had plumbing problems. The shower/tub didn't drain well. The water was nice and hot with good water pressure. I was going to mention the smell and tub, but did not get a chance to due to our schedule. For those with scent sensitivities (allergies, asthma, etc.), you may want to ask to have the air freshener removed from the bathroom before check-in. Its fragrance was strong in the bathroom.
There were four children who were running up and down the hall, stairs (we were by stairs), and were yelling to each other at 8am. They were no older than perhaps 5 years old. After 45', I went out in the hall and asked them to be quiet, to stop running and to speak quietly. No parents in sight! Another 30' later, they were still behaving as before, so I called the front desk. They took care of it. Within five or ten minutes, no more yelling & running. The kids must've gone back to their room(s). Thanks to whomever took care of it!
I definitely recommend this hotel. It's clean, comfortable, competitive rates, and the desk staff is friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for a top-floor room to avoid noise from rooms above.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
wa189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2013

We are happy to hear that we are your go-to hotel! We appreciate your business. I am sorry to hear that the bed was uncomfortable. We rotate our mattresses every quarter, and we just completed that project. Hopefully next time you will sleep better. Thank you for bringing the bathroom to our attention. We will look into that to make sure everything is working properly. I am very glad to hear that our staff was able to help with the noisy children! We want to thank you for taking the time to review us and let us know how your stay was. We look forward to seeing you in your future visits to Moses Lake.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

At the end of a long day of travelling, we arrive at the Comfort Suites (never stayed at one before) and after looking around, booked in. There was a soccer tournament in town, I guess, because the hotel had lots of teens and preteens with parents, etc. Egads, I thought! Just wanted some R&R. I was so pleasantly surprised by the beauty, cleanliness of the hotel. Our room was amazing (I have stayed at more expensive places that couldn't compete with this one!).
I worked out in the gym while the kids were in the pool and when they left the pool, my husband and I relaxed in the hot tub. The rooms are quiet so not bothered by any noise in the hallway! If all Comfort Suites are like this one, I won't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ArjaHelena

I am pleased to hear what a great stay you & your family had! All of us here at the Comfort Suites take pride in our hotel. The pool and fitness center sure are a treat, so I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed them! We hope to see you again in your future travels and thank you for taking the time to review us! We greatly appreciate it.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

The hotel itself is absolutely stunning. The staff so accommodating and went out of their way for us. Their pool and spa are open 24 hours, which is an added bonus. The room was very clean, comfortable, and quite frankly, large! My husband is a disabled veteran, and the bed was extremely comfortable for him. He needs a fan at night for sound, due to ringing in the ears, and the manager gave up their personal fan for us. They offered a generous discount for his military background.
Breakfast could have been a little better, they were actually out of hot food when I got there at 8:00, but I believe they were making more. I didn't stick around to find out. But all in all, I would stay there again in a heartbeat and I recommend you do the same!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank richnvik1993

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! It was my pleasure meeting you and I am glad we were able to accommodate your husband with an extra fan. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

24 hr pool. Excellent breakfast. Hot cookies. Comfy beds. Pet allowed. Cheerful Deskclerk (and staff). Clean attractive Hotel. 200 character minimun means I now have to blather on to tell you again: We came, we stayed, it was Great. What else do you need to know? Tripadvisor needs to pull their head out. Am I done yet? Let's see.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank jerryd782
wa189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how we are doing. We appreciate the feedback. We are glad you enjoyed our 24-hr pool, and our cookies! Our staff strives to always wear a smile and we take pride in our beautiful hotel. We hope to see you again in your future travels!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

This is a beautiful property. We were able to get a late check-out without the normal hassle of calling the next morning. But I really want to give a shout out to Liz. We were checking out, and I needed to print something in the business center. However, someone was using it. I came back later to check if he was gone, but he was still there. Liz noticed, and let me come around and use the computer at the desk. That was awesome! Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank LarkNag
wa189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2013

We appreciate you posting a comment about our hotel! We strive to make sure every guest enjoys their stay, hassle free. Thank you for letting us know that Liz did an exceptional job. She is indeed, a wonderful asset to our company. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 15 March 2013

The front desk folk were among the friendliest I've encountered. The room was comfortable and , even better the wifi was strong and stable. There's breakfast on site and a starbucks across the parking lot along with other restaurants. The fitness room was small but adequate. The only issue was the heat - the hallways and my room felt to be about 75, but the room thermostat was set at 65 and the unit turned off. Opening the window brought the room to a comfortable sleeping /working temperature

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank mcksh

Thank you for posting a comment about Comfort Suites. We have a great staff that really do take pride in their hotel. We are always striving to make sure that every guests enjoys their stay. We thank you very much for the feedback. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 3 March 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Comfort Suites in Moses Lake on our way to Seattle. We were both surprised by how nice, clean, and upscale this property was. It seems the Comfort Suites chain has really upped their game.

The only downsides we encountered were:
1) The 'business center' was tiny, room for only one person, and the computer was very slow. Unfortunately, we didn't have our laptop with us so couldn't make use of the free wireless in the room.

2) Breakfast starts at 7 on the weekends. We had to leave earlier, around 6:30, to make an appointment in Seattle, so didn't get to make use of the breakfast which we paid for with our rate. Generally, hotels offer breakfast to go for people who need to leave early, but we were not offered anything.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We do strive to make sure that we have accommodations for every guest. Our Breakfast-To-Go is available weekdays Monday thru Friday, and 2 hours before breakfast starts. We make it available on the weekends upon request. We are pleased that you chose to stay with us and we do hope you visit again on your next travels!