“Jan”

Comfort Suites Moses Lake
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Moses Lake
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Very good motel, friendly service, good breakfast, cookies in the evening. Room was nice and clean, bathroom was big, fridge and microwave in room, sitting area was comfortable. We would stay at this motel again and recommend it to family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
WA189, Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Thank you for recommending our hotel to your friends and family. The sitting area is a nice way to relax in the evening and/or just to read a good book.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Comfort Suites in Moses Lake was a wonderful little getaway! Great rooms...excellent & very friendly service, and even the food was OK for a Motel Breakfast! There are many local fast food restaurants right across from the parking lot, and good eating just a mile or two away!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fr Paul Moses J

I am glad to hear that you found our service “excellent & very friendly”. It is nice to have places where you can eat so close to the hotel for our guests to enjoy. Thank you for review our staff and hotel.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I've stayed here multiple times for business and it never disappoints. Rooms are always clean and well kept. Refrigerator and microwave in the room. Decent breakfast with good choices, and fresh cookies in the evening. I would recommend this hotel to others (and recommend to my colleagues as well).

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for being a repeat guest of ours. It is nice to know that we have not disappointed you. We would enjoy having your colleagues with us.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

The hotel seems to be relatively new. We found our room was small (travelling were 2 adults and 3 kids). Front desk was very helpful and offered maps and suggestions when we asked where shopping centres were located. Convenience store/gas station located within walking distance. Free breakfast was good, had one waffle maker.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

It is good to hear that the front desk staff was able to help with your requests for direction to local shops. Thank you for noticing that we are the newest hotel in Moses Lake.

Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

We booked two rooms for two nights on April 11 & 12 because of the reviews on Tripadvisor. We were not disapointed. A great motel that has easy access. The rooms are very clean & comfortable. Fresh cookies on arrival with efficient & pleasant check-in. We found all of the staff helpful & customer oriented. The only criticism was the varity of itrms with the complimentary breakfast & the quality of the pre-made hot items. We wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013
wa189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for letting us know the variety of breakfast items and hot items did not meet your satisfaction. We are always looking for more ways to improve. In the Spring, we did start putting chives and shredded cheese into our scrambled eggs to give it more quality and we will continue to look into more ways to improve our variety. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to see you next time!

Reviewed 2 May 2013

This is the hotel I stay in when visitng my boyfriend's family. It is the best hotel in Moses Lake. They have competitive rates. The rooms appear clean. The bed was more uncomfortable than I remembered, which caused me to wake up with a headache & backache, but the room is comfortable. I have sensitive skin and the mattress pad was itchy. The couch in the room was uncomfortable due to the fabric. That being said, I will always stay at this hotel when in Moses Lk. They could use softer facial and bath tissue.
Moses Lake is a small town, so it doesn't take long to get to restaurants and stores (about 10', if that, to get to downtown).. .
We still have not tried the pool or breakfast. The fitness room is very small, with a weight bench, eliiptical, and treadmill very close together, but it appears clean and at least there is a place to exercise.
There was also an 'off' smell in the room (we had the jacuzzi suite), so I thought perhaps they had recently had plumbing problems. The shower/tub didn't drain well. The water was nice and hot with good water pressure. I was going to mention the smell and tub, but did not get a chance to due to our schedule. For those with scent sensitivities (allergies, asthma, etc.), you may want to ask to have the air freshener removed from the bathroom before check-in. Its fragrance was strong in the bathroom.
There were four children who were running up and down the hall, stairs (we were by stairs), and were yelling to each other at 8am. They were no older than perhaps 5 years old. After 45', I went out in the hall and asked them to be quiet, to stop running and to speak quietly. No parents in sight! Another 30' later, they were still behaving as before, so I called the front desk. They took care of it. Within five or ten minutes, no more yelling & running. The kids must've gone back to their room(s). Thanks to whomever took care of it!
I definitely recommend this hotel. It's clean, comfortable, competitive rates, and the desk staff is friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for a top-floor room to avoid noise from rooms above.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
wa189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2013

We are happy to hear that we are your go-to hotel! We appreciate your business. I am sorry to hear that the bed was uncomfortable. We rotate our mattresses every quarter, and we just completed that project. Hopefully next time you will sleep better. Thank you for bringing the bathroom to our attention. We will look into that to make sure everything is working properly. I am very glad to hear that our staff was able to help with the noisy children! We want to thank you for taking the time to review us and let us know how your stay was. We look forward to seeing you in your future visits to Moses Lake.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

At the end of a long day of travelling, we arrive at the Comfort Suites (never stayed at one before) and after looking around, booked in. There was a soccer tournament in town, I guess, because the hotel had lots of teens and preteens with parents, etc. Egads, I thought! Just wanted some R&R. I was so pleasantly surprised by the beauty, cleanliness of the hotel. Our room was amazing (I have stayed at more expensive places that couldn't compete with this one!).
I worked out in the gym while the kids were in the pool and when they left the pool, my husband and I relaxed in the hot tub. The rooms are quiet so not bothered by any noise in the hallway! If all Comfort Suites are like this one, I won't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ArjaHelena

I am pleased to hear what a great stay you & your family had! All of us here at the Comfort Suites take pride in our hotel. The pool and fitness center sure are a treat, so I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed them! We hope to see you again in your future travels and thank you for taking the time to review us! We greatly appreciate it.