“Awesome Service”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Moses Lake
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Awesome Service”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Had an Issue with my corporate card, front desk helped me out and made sure I had a warm bed to sleep in. It truly was a comfortable bed too. The indoor pool was amazing to get into after traveling and really helped get rid of that jet lag.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
WA189, Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
I am glad to hear that the front desk was able to help with the corporate card issue you were having. I agree after a long hard day, there is nothing like unwinding in the pool and spa.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Canada
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Being on the road nine months out of twelve I get to stay in hotels more than I do my home.
My most recent travels brought me to Moses Lake, and after trying to figure out what hotel would be best suited, I decided to go and read a few reviews. The reviews pointed me to the Comfort Suites.
So on a personal note, I have to say that this hotel is awesome, the staff are always smiling and most certainly go the extra mile to make your stay a pleasant one. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean...and if you are staying for a long period, definitely try to score the room with a kitchenette as I did, it's like living in a one bedroom apartment.
In the morning the have a complimentary breakfast which is a bonus, but I have to say, I didn't care for the scrambled eggs, they have a great taste, but for some reason they are gritty and wet.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for rating us an “awesome hotel”. The kitchenettes are very nice rooms for the guest that is staying more than a night or two. Two separate rooms in one suite and a full kitchen except for the oven. I am glad to hear that the staff went the extra mile to make your stay a pleasant one.
Ripon, CA
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The staff at this location makes all the difference in a good stay. I travel 50-100 nights per year and often staff members clearly don't care about welcoming guests. This Comfort Suites was fantastic from the moment we walked in the door for check in until check out and every interaction in between.

Amanda at the front desk outshone the rest. Rooms were spotless. Hallways and other common areas immaculate. The breakfast is standard continental breakfast and generally unimpressive (powdered eggs are not my thing) but that doesn't take away from the fact having something available that can generally please most people. Hard boiled eggs, waffles, fruit and cereals are also available and usually sufficient.

Easy enough access from the interstate, but far enough away to not hear traffic. Perfect!

Will be back - and look forward to some time in the pool, hot tub and/or fitness room. Those were also spotless and inviting!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for letting the staff and myself know how your experience was at our hotel. I will give Amanda a great high five for the outshone service that she gave. I am glad that you found the hotel immaculate and clean. We hope to see you again.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I stay at about 130 hotels a year and have stayed at many five star properties, but NONE of those hotels could outdo the staff at Comfort Suites in Moses Lake for providing exemplary service. I have found 1 or 2 employees at other hotels that are willing to go the extra step to make the stay enjoyable......This ENTIRE staff from the front desk, to the folks in the breakfast area to the housekeeping crew is exceptional!! They are always on the ball looking for ways to improve the service. I recommend this hotel to the casual traveler, but highly recommend for the road warrior business professional.
We also hosted four days of a professional workshop here and again the service was AMAZING!
John Casey, President, Shamrock Consultants Inc.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
John thank you for the great review of our staff. I am proud to hear that they are the exceptional crew. All reviews are printed and posted for everyone to read and this is going to be an encouragement to them all on how great of a job they do, Thank You.
Graham, Washington, United States
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We stayed at your hotel in September 2013. We have never been treated so well as your employees treated us. They could not do enough for us, including your maintenance man. The people at the front desk were very pleasant, and we will definitely be staying there again!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms were very easy to get to and a great environment.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
We are looking forward to having you back with us again. I am glad to hear the staff could not do enough for you and that you were treated so well. Thank you for taking the time to review our staff.
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

The hotel it's self was very nice. I'm guessing a newer build. It was very clean and comfortable. First problem was the sheets, they were way to small for the beds. There is nothing more frustrating that have to get up several times during the night to put the sheet back on the darn bed. Problem number two -- I have never had a worse stocked continental breakfast anywhere. The employees were extremely slow at restocking items. You were continually having to ask for EVERYTHING whether it was juice, waffle mix and you may as well forget about the eggs or meat choice. We were there two mornings and not one was not better than the other. 8:30 am and they ran completely out of sausage. We asked several times about eggs before finally leaving and going somewhere else.

• Stayed September 2013
I am glad to hear that the hotel is very clean and comfortable. I do want to apologize about the issues that you experienced in the breakfast room. I will be checking into this issue to see where we can improve service. Thank you for letting us know how your stay was.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 11 September 2013

This was my first time ever staying in Moses Lake, and we were really glad we chose it. Comfortable beds and the only hotel that I have ever stayed at with lots of pillows....loved that. Room was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay there again....

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your first time in Moses Lake. I am glad to hear that the beds are comfortable and with lots of pillows. I look forward to seeing you again for the next concert you come to in our area.