“We've stayed here a couple of times now...”

Comfort Suites Moses Lake
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Moses Lake
Seattle, Washington
“We've stayed here a couple of times now...”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We've stayed here the last three years on Christmas night. The staff is always very friendly. Our room has always been very clean. My only complaint is how hot it is in the breakfast dining room. Every year we are sweltering before we can finish eating. We end up in the lobby finishing our food and coffee by the front door, even though it's 30 degrees out. The staff doesn't seem to know what to do about it, they turned off the fireplace once, but opening a window didn't seem to be a popular idea.
The pool is nice too. Maybe next year we will wear our swimsuits to breakfast.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank TravelingCory
WA189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Dear TravelingCory,
I am thrilled that during you regular visits we are able to provide you a wonderful, relaxing stay. I am a new Manager to this location and I will be sure to look into the issue with the excess heat in our breakfast room and remedy this as quickly as possible. I appreciate your honest feedback and look forward to seeing you again, and visiting with you during your next stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Springfield, Oregon
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We stayed here for 4 days. It was very clean and well-maintained. House keeping was friendly everyday when they gave us clean towels, and the desk help was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good with hot and cold food selections. The room was spacious and well lit. We loved the bedding.... white down-like comforters and coverlets... very comfortable. The beds were comfortable as well. We enjoyed the pool and the hot tub several times, sometimes very late at night since the pool area is open 24/7! We will definitely be staying here again when we visit family in Moses Lake. Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank cas2014
Dear Cas2014,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel! I am happy to hear that you got plenty of rest in our wonderfully appointed, spacious rooms. I am also happy that you had time to enjoy our pool room! We take great pride in what we provide for all of our guests.
We can't wait to visit with your family on your next visit to Moses Lake!
Siletz, Oregon
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Overall the stay and the staff were great. When my wife and I had problems with the noise from the comforters on the beds,( we tend to toss and turn a lot), staff supplied us with regular blankets cheerfully. Even though it was christmas day, the room was freshened perfectly and in a very timely fashion. The only real complaint would be that my wife found the breakfast gravy not sufficiently heated, but a staff member was in there to correct that before we finished breakfast when she mentioned it. Only other thing I could mention is it would be nice to have a 2 bed room with a firm and a soft mattress, but, as I can't think of another hotel who has that option, this is NOT a complaint.

Room Tip: In Moses Lake, get a ground floor room in the summer, and an upstairs room in the winter.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Les D
WA189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Dear Les D,
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that my staff were able to accommodate your needs with different blankets so that you both were able to rest well. I also appreciate your feedback regarding the gravy and that my staff were quick to remedy the issue at hand! Thank you so much for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you and your wife again!
Washougal, Washington
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Stayed here with a high school team. Front desk was very efficient at checking us in. Accommodations were excellent and the breakfast was very good. Pool and hot tub were relaxing. We had easy access to the highway to a nearby town where our tournament was held.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
WA189, Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Thank you for reviewing our staff and hotel. I am glad to hear that you had easy access to the highway. Looking forward to seeing you again the next time there is a tournament in our area.
University Place, Washington
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Stayed here over Thanksgiving weekend. The staff was very warm and helpful.
We enjoyed the beautiful Christmas Tree and the decked out lobby while eating just out of-the- oven cookies.
The kids and I liked the pool and hot tub..agreeable temperatures.
Room was spacious and the beds were extremely comfortable.
I had left the Seattle/Tacoma area after Thanksgiving to head to Eastern Washington for rest and relaxation. This is exactly what I was looking for!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
I am glad to hear that you received your rest and relaxation while staying with us and enjoyed the extremely comfortable beds. The smell of the fresh baked cookies is just wonderful. We hope that when you need to relax again you will come stay with us.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Had an Issue with my corporate card, front desk helped me out and made sure I had a warm bed to sleep in. It truly was a comfortable bed too. The indoor pool was amazing to get into after traveling and really helped get rid of that jet lag.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
I am glad to hear that the front desk was able to help with the corporate card issue you were having. I agree after a long hard day, there is nothing like unwinding in the pool and spa.
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Canada
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Being on the road nine months out of twelve I get to stay in hotels more than I do my home.
My most recent travels brought me to Moses Lake, and after trying to figure out what hotel would be best suited, I decided to go and read a few reviews. The reviews pointed me to the Comfort Suites.
So on a personal note, I have to say that this hotel is awesome, the staff are always smiling and most certainly go the extra mile to make your stay a pleasant one. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean...and if you are staying for a long period, definitely try to score the room with a kitchenette as I did, it's like living in a one bedroom apartment.
In the morning the have a complimentary breakfast which is a bonus, but I have to say, I didn't care for the scrambled eggs, they have a great taste, but for some reason they are gritty and wet.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for rating us an “awesome hotel”. The kitchenettes are very nice rooms for the guest that is staying more than a night or two. Two separate rooms in one suite and a full kitchen except for the oven. I am glad to hear that the staff went the extra mile to make your stay a pleasant one.