“Annex run down but breakfast room elegant...”

Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Moses Lake
Washington
“Annex run down but breakfast room elegant...”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We were assigned a room in the annex. Buildings have no security doors. Children from pool area were running freely through the hall, playing and knocking on their friends' doors. Hallway in annex had strange smell of mildew in air conditioner, water damage or some adhesive? Hallway carpet was very worn and stained, wood thresholds very scuffed up. Almost decided to leave the motel, but since the room was clean and in better repair we stayed. Chair in room had frayed armrest. Main light was out and we had to get replacement bulb from office. In early morning I was in hallway and heard an aerosol spray sound and think they had some type of automatic deordorizer device in operation to fight the smell in hallway. Main building seems in better condition than annex. We were only able to access wifi for 5 minutes then it kicked us off and wouldn't allow a reconnect. On plus side room did have an exhaust fan in bathroom, as well as a second sink. Breakfast was delicious and in an elegant room with a great view.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank OnRoader44
Susan T, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel, responded to this review, 31 August 2014
Thank you for your response I will get to fixing the issues that you experienced, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We are starting a remodel in September, I invite you to give us another change to exceed your expectations.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This hotel has excellent value. Clean, nicely appointed rooms, friendly staff, full and hot breakfast. Comfortable beds too. The pool area is okay. It needs more reclining chairs and an overall upgrade but is fine for young kids. It is an outdoor pool which is always fun.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Susan T, Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
We are going to be remodeling this fall. I am glad that you stayed with us. Hope you come and stay with us again.
Everett, Washington
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Based on other reviews, I requested a first floor room overlooking the lake. There was a nice cement patio with a couple of the molded adirondack chairs. Beautiful sunset! The room itself had some updates yet still needs more. However, it was very clean and the staff were all friendly and accommodating. We were always greeted with a smile and an offer of assistance. The pool was pleasant, but appeared to be well used during the day. The downside was it appeared a bit murky...so a shower after a swim was in order! The on site restaurant and cocktail lounge were a bonus. Food was good and there is a soup and salad bar that was very fresh!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HRCinder
I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Chehalis, Washington
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My husband and I stayed two nights, and found the staff and the accommodations excellent. Our room overlooked the lake, which was a beautiful view. We ate dinner at the attached restaurant and had a wonderful meal.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us. We strive for excellent customer service and are very happy you chose to stay with us. Come see us again.
Boise
Reviewed 22 July 2014

There are major differences in the rooms. Be sure to ask for the kind of room you want to stay in. The staff is just great. The restaurant is quite average but good. A room with the small balcony was nice and facing the lake is a nice touch

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Susan T, Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for staying with us. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay.
Tacoma, United States
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I am a midly disabled female. The hotel is not disabled friendly, it is a 2 story building with no elevators. When I asked for assistance, I was made to feel like I was disrupting their daily activity. When I asked for another room on the first floor, I was told it would cost me more, BEFORE they checked the system to see what was avaialble. There was a fly in my room and the toilet leaked all night.The restaurant for breakfast has steps to the seating area. but has a beautiful view of the water. The best service was the female who made me an omlet and the female who helped me take it to the table.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am sorry that your stay was unpleasant. If there is anything I can assist you with to return to our property please let me know.

Travellers are raving about these Moses Lake hotels

Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Room in terrible condition, with plugged up sink/toilet, peeling wallpaper, mold in shower and squeaky beds. Staff refused to move us to more suitable room. Balcony door lock did not work. Would steer clear of this place unless 70 dollars a night. View nice.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am sorry that your experience with us wasn't up to par, We are remodeling in September and I invite you to stay with us again.