“Great place for a wonderful sandwich and soup!”
Review of The Pantry Cafe

The Pantry Cafe
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Mossyrock
Cuisines: American
Description: It's fairly new and a very small diner like restaurant.
Description: It's fairly new and a very small diner like restaurant.
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner and had I had a great sandwich and the hubby had a wonderful burger and salad. The owner was great and made us feel like home!

Reviewed 21 October 2012

My husband and I just happened across the Pantry Cafe while looking for a dinner spot after leaving the Mt. Rainier area. Neat and tidy inside, we decided to try it, and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The roasted vegetable soup was delicious, as was the sandwich we shared. The big slice of berry pie in the dessert case was irresistible, so we shared that, too; another delicious choice. Service was quick, attentive and pleasant. We'll definitely stop here again when we're in the area.

1  Thank Mary S
Reviewed 4 October 2012

What wonderful homemade soup and sandwiches! Everything was neat and pleasant. The staff was great. We will go here anytime we pass through the area from now on.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

Excellent food and service, including breakfast until 3 pm, delicious desserts, handmade pizza, and large scoop ice cream cones. Free WIFI while you eat! A great find in downtown Mossyrock! LOVE their pastrami and swiss on rye, yum....

1  Thank Hightechmom
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Myself and my family stopped in for a quick bit to eat, it was the best sandwich and soup I have had in a long time, we didn't have to wait along time and the owner was extremely friendly, I have since recommended it to several friends that camp around the area, I will always stop in for a bit to eat here.

1  Thank Debbie g