“Get the Gyro with fries!”
Review of Voula's Good Eats

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Voula's Good Eats
Cuisines: American, Greek
Description: Wonderful neighborhood family dining. The owner also started Leena's Restaurant in Shoreline which is already listed. This should definitely be included on TripAdvisor.
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Get the Gyro with fries!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Absolutely delicious...fresh, hot and well worth the trip to Voula's! Service is prompt, thorough and friendly. I highly recommend a meal at this restaurant. Very family friendly too!

• Visited August 2014

Lynnwood
“What does "I'll take care of it" mean to you?”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We just had our second lunch at Voula's. Our first time we shared a Reuben and it was pretty good. Over=priced, but pretty good. This time we each had our own entrees, my wife had a chicken gyro without pita and I had fish and chips. She complained to me that the chicken was dry, but was hungry and finished it anyway. My fish and chips were okay, but nothing to write home about. The salad that came with my lunch was a mix of iceberg and romaine lettuce. Given that my meal was $13.50, I expected better than cheap iceberg lettuce. The manager came by and asked us how our meal was and when I told him that my wife had a comment. She told him that the chicken was dry, and he seemed concerned and said, "I'll take care of it." I assumed that he meant that he would take it off the bill. Wouldn't that be what YOU would have thought he meant?

When the check arrived her meal was still on the tab, and I asked to speak with him before we paid. I asked him, "When you said you'd take care of it, what did you mean?" thinking that maybe he hadn't told the waitress to delete it from the bill. He said that he had told the cook about it. I said okay and noted to myself that had he taken the chicken dish off our bill we probably wouldn't have come back anyway. But since he'd said he would take care of it instead of saying that he'd speak to the chef about it (which would have been a more accurate way of saying what he intended) and then left it on the bill after I questioned him about it, I would write this review.

Over-rated ... WAY over-rated ...

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Globetrotter1952
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Low key, casual place to have some really great food!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is a place on which you can depend for really good food and excellent service….just like
their other restaurant, Lena's, located in Shoreline, south of this one. It has a very casual atmosphere, great menu selection and good service and prices.

• Visited March 2014
Seattle, Washington
“The name says it all - "Good Eats"”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Nice local restaurant in Mountlake Terrace featuring good home-cooked meals with daily specials. As a bonus, most Friday nights they have live jazz from 5:00 to 8:00, (no cover). This is a very enjoyable, relaxing experience for the whole family. Although we were there for dinner, you can order off the breakfast and lunch menu. Avery friendly, customer-oriented restaurant.

• Visited January 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Nice neighborhood restaurant”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Been going here for years. I always like to get the specials to mix it up. Especially great for breakfasts but lunches and dinners are good also. Our family of four usually eats for around $50. The owners are just great and the place is filled with laughter and friendship.

• Visited July 2013