“This could be great, please, please improve!”

Cinebarre - Mountlake Terrace
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I don't understand the terrible management of this theater. This could be great. Instead it gets worse every time we go and we go regularly. But less and less over the years. I truly want this place to succeed but it's almost as if the don't even try. The positives are the concept of eating restaurant food and drinking alcohol while watching first run movies. I also REALLY like the fact that its over 21, so no kids. But this is honestly the truth, the people who work there are rude. It is dirty, the food (which used to be okay) keeps getting worse and many of the workers are way too stoned to work. One advantage used to be that you could buy the movie tickets on Fandango, walk right in to the bar and the bartender would take your Fandango receipt and print your tickets. Last time I went to do that I was rudely told by the overly tattooed girl at the bar that it is "simply not done anymore". Please start managing this place correctly, keep the food warm and clean it up, I want to stay a regular customer....I really, really do.

1  Thank myrline1
"bar table"
"rows"
"film"

Reviewed 13 June 2013

I like the concept - being served at your seat during the movie. However, you pay more for your movie ticket (not that big of a deal), and the food is like stadium food - mediocre quality with high prices, which they just raised. (This is a bigger deal. Wouldn't mind paying more for better quality, but $8 for what amounts to an order of Jack in the Box cheese sticks is just silly.) The servers are pretty good about serving during the film without obstructing your view of the screen. As they serve alcohol, it is a 21+ establishment (I can see why they don't want to have to check ID during the movie when you order).

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I luv Cinebarre. The ability to eat and drink at the movies without kiddos crying is godsend. The menu is not 5 stars, but the food is ok, prices comparable considering you are watching a movie and food is delivered to your seat and beer/wine selection is good.
This is a great date place so be ready to deal with lots of couples.