I was pleasently surprised at how charming this hotel is!
We were travelling from Vancouver BC and wanted an overnight and a day of shopping at the Outlet malls. All the hotels directly around the Outlets were either grossly overpriced or just gross! I finally stumbled on a review on yahoo.com and decided to book this hotel, even though it was about 20 minutes past the outlets....I'm so glad I did!
The hotel itself is lovely, and charming and has that "seaside-Inn" feel, as soon as you walk in! But what got us the most, was as soon as you get out of your car, you are hit with the amazing fresh smell of sea-air! I loved it!
We were sad that we couldn't upgrade to an ocean view - as that's what this hotel is "known" for - but there was a Wedding party staying the same night and all the rooms were booked.
The room itself was clean, modern, and tastefully decorated.
Only one *tiny* downside was that our room had a slight aroma of B.O.??? ick!! We opened the window, turned on the bathroom fan and sprayed some perfume....it did the trick for one night - but if we were staying multiple nights I probably would have said something to the front desk. Oh and I felt like the pillows were a little flimsy...but that's personal preferance.
The continental breakfast the next morning was the highlight!! What a breakfast!! Eggs, sausages, fresh (homemade??) salsa, waffle station, pastries, cereals, fruit - it was wonderful!!All while sitting and looking out at the gorgeous ocean view!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo - Waterfront is located adjacent to the Mukilteo - Clinton Ferry and is Mukilteo's only waterfront hotel. When traveling to both Everett and Lynnwood, WA, the Silver Cloud Inn is the perfect option. Designed with both the business and leisure traveler in mind, most of the guestrooms have panoramic waterfront views overlooking Possession Sound and Whidbey Island. Flight enthusiasts may also enjoy the Boeing 747 Tour at the Boeing Everett Factory just a short distance from the inn. Our complimentary room amenities include microwaves, refrigerators, morning paper, and Aveda bath products. Every beautifully appointed guest room has a 55" flat screen TV with premium high definition cable channels in addition to complimentary wireless and wired Internet access. A complimentary Silver Cloud Breakfast is also provided in addition to a local area shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems and Odigeo so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo Hotel Mukilteo
- Silver Cloud Hotel Mukilteo
- Silver Cloud Mukilteo