Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront
US$138
  • Breakfast included
US$177
TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo(Mukilteo)(Great Value!)
US$157
HIExpress.com
US$110
US$104
US$90
All reviewswhidbey islandwater viewferry dockpuget soundlighthouse parkfrench doorswafflesview roomwatch the ferriesking suitelight houseseattle arearomantic getawaydiamond knot breweryfront desk staffwithin walking distancejacuzzi tub
Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

Right in the harbor this hotel has gorgeous views of the bay and even the partial view rooms still have quite nice views....at least the couple we were in. There are a couple of great restaurants right next door which is convenient. Breakfast at the hotel is quite good and the dining area is waterfront. Tiny little beach I guess is worth mentioning as its big enough to build a sandcastle or two if you're traveling with kids. Overall great place! Here on business but would surely come again on holiday. Outstanding cleanliness and service.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank BSNPHNonvacation
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Dear Goldwingman:

Good morning from Mukilteo and thank you so much for your great comments. I also tend to agree that some of the sunsets down here on the Mukilteo waterfront are some of the best in the world. If I can ever be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Right on the water. The room is directly above the ocean beneath. Scuba divers on the beach and directly in front. The Washington State Ferry is right there. I mean right there. The room was very tastefully decorated. A suite with a window that opens to enjoy the beautiful ocean breeze. Sunsets better than Maui. The staff are excellent. They all have huge smiles and are so helpful. Continental breakfast included which was way better than a bowl of cornflakes. Lighthouse Park a short walk away. Fish and Chips from Ivers. Or go for dinner inside and have a real treat. Great experience. We'll be back

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Goldwingman
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Dear Goldwingman:

Thank you so much for your review. I am so pleased to read that our staff was friendly during your stay. I look forward to the next time we can welcome you back as our guest.

Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

Last week I spent 3 nights in this hotel with my little girl. It is beautiful. The staff was very friendly. The rooms are big. My room faced the water which i loved watching the ferry boat. I heard a lady complaining to the front desk that it kept her awake however I am a light sleeper and i slept with the door open and it did not bother me. Breakfast was the same as most hotels. I loved the free washer and dryer. Nice to go home with clean clothes.I loved my stay and hope to go back many times.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear SilveRose706:

Thank you so much for such a kind review! I am so pleased to read that our staff was accomodating for your and your daughter. Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you should visit the Mukilteo area.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

If you're looking for a beautiful and relaxing location close to activities in Seattle then this is it. The Inn is right on the water! With a water view room (well worth the extra money) you can sit, relax, and enjoy a water view and fresh ocean air. There's a near by park and light house and ferries to the islands. the Inn is clean and well maintained and staff are very warm and welcoming. A delicious hot breakfast is included. I would definitely consider the Silver Cloud Inn for another short get away or for staying close to Seattle.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DJW2413

Dear DJW2413:

Good morning and thank you so much for your kind review of not only our property but of our local waterfront area as well! I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. If I can ever be of any assistance, please don't heistate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

This is the second time we've stayed at the Silver Cloud. As usual the rooms are clean and up to date. The Aveda bath products are a bonus!! While relaxing in the lobby after the delicious free breakfast I was looking out on the water and was able to see killer whales!! What a great experience!!! One of the (always very pleasant) employees had some binoculars and offered them to me for a closer look which was appreciated. Would definitely recommend this gem to others!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank maddogandtornado
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Dear Maddogandtornado:

Thank you so much for such a nice review. I am so happy to read that you were able to see the killer whales that morning as it is such a treat to look out and see them! I look forwward to the next time you stay with us and hope that they will be back as well.