Oh my goodness, on a recommendation from my cousin who lives with her family in the area, we stayed for one night on our way to Vancouver, BC - highly, highly recommend this little gem, hidden on a pretty long road that leads you to the ocean. You are right next door to the ferry, pretty cool; we are from Florida, so all this is new to us. We really enjoyed the hotel, staff very friendly, the views will take your breath away. If you are on your way North, I recommend this little gem to rest and recharge. Breakfast is great, again the views are awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo - Waterfront is located adjacent to the Mukilteo - Clinton Ferry and is Mukilteo's only waterfront hotel. When traveling to both Everett and Lynnwood, WA, the Silver Cloud Inn is the perfect option. Designed with both the business and leisure traveler in mind, most of the guestrooms have panoramic waterfront views overlooking Possession Sound and Whidbey Island. Flight enthusiasts may also enjoy the Boeing 747 Tour at the Boeing Everett Factory just a short distance from the inn. Our complimentary room amenities include microwaves, refrigerators, morning paper, and Aveda bath products. Every beautifully appointed guest room has a 55" flat screen TV with premium high definition cable channels in addition to complimentary wireless and wired Internet access. A complimentary Silver Cloud Breakfast is also provided in addition to a local area shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo Hotel Mukilteo
- Silver Cloud Hotel Mukilteo
- Silver Cloud Mukilteo