We stayed one night at the Sliver Cloud Inn in Mukilteo and it was excellent without error or problem. We were upgraded to a water view room which is just fabulous. View of the ferry was awesome but no ferry noise came into the room. The bed was comfortable, great coffee in the room and very clean. The breakfast was excellent with eggs, sausage, waffles, hot or cold cereal, pastries, and just about any morning food that you can think of. We would stay there again in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo - Waterfront is located adjacent to the Mukilteo - Clinton Ferry and is Mukilteo's only waterfront hotel. When traveling to both Everett and Lynnwood, WA, the Silver Cloud Inn is the perfect option. Designed with both the business and leisure traveler in mind, most of the guestrooms have panoramic waterfront views overlooking Possession Sound and Whidbey Island. Flight enthusiasts may also enjoy the Boeing 747 Tour at the Boeing Everett Factory just a short distance from the inn. Our complimentary room amenities include microwaves, refrigerators, morning paper, and Aveda bath products. Every beautifully appointed guest room has a 55" flat screen TV with premium high definition cable channels in addition to complimentary wireless and wired Internet access. A complimentary Silver Cloud Breakfast is also provided in addition to a local area shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo Hotel Mukilteo
- Silver Cloud Hotel Mukilteo
- Silver Cloud Mukilteo