“A home from home” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
Victoria, Canada
“A home from home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed here for two nights as part of a larger group and was very impressed. The rooms are spacious and immaculate with everything you could need. The bed was huge and comfortable, the kitchen was well equipped and the bathroom was clean. The hotel has a great gym, pool and hot tub as well as an onsite laundry facility which was invaluable considering we were with people doing a 240 bike ride. The breakfast was varied and of good quality and location wise it was near the i-5 and about a 30 minute drive to Seattle. I have to say I was impressed and would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
StayMukilteoGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear EB29,
Thank you for your review! Happy to hear this will be a new stop for you when you are in the Mukilteo/Seattle area. You mentioned most of our amenities and so glad to hear they were just what you all needed. You mentioned your friend was on a 240 mile bike ride, sounds exhausting ! So nice that they were able to relax for a little bit on their ride. Please come visit us again soon! The weather is great!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Havre, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

We stayed for our 4th year and again the service and facility was just perfect. The free evening "snack" that is more like a meal was amazing. I can not stress enough how family friendly the staff is, as well as the food and rooms. Having a full kitchen is so convenient for heating left overs as well as keeping our special needs son's medications cold. Seattle Children's is only a short drive down the interstate if you have appointments like we did. So worth the drive and lots of shopping along the way as well as nearby to the Staybridge Suites. There is a Dairy Queen and Pizza Hut about 1 mile away from the motel and a mall just a bit further down the road. No complaints from me and I was the local food and motel inspector in my county for a living. I know where to look for issues with everything from water temperature to food handling. I am very particular and this motel held up to my high standards.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear JD,
Thank you so much for the fantastic review. We are so glad to hear that you have made our hotel your home away from home when you are in the Seattle area. It is a pleasure having your family here. Hope to see you all again soon for a pleasurable leisure trip! Take Care and have a joyful summer!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed for a week while working in Everett. The room was very clean and spacious. A nice big desk to work at. The breakfast spread was very good, and there was also free food and beer around dinner time a few of the nights! Will definitely be staying here later this year when I return to Everett.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
StayMukilteoGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Chris D,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Staybridge Suites in Mukilteo. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are glad that you were able to partake in both our hot buffet breakfast and our evening Social Monday-Thursday. Sounds like we have a new loyal guest in you when you come to the area. If you aren't already a member, please ask about our IHG Rewards program on your next visit. We want you to be able to earn points during your stay too! Wishing you a great summer and we look forward to your return!
Cannon Beach, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I worked for 4-1/2 months in Everett, WA. from Dec. 2013 through Apr 2014. I lived at the Staybridge Suites during that time. The studio apartment was attractive, comfortable, and efficiently laid out. I enjoyed my entire stay. The staff is very professional, friendly and immediately responded to any request or concern I expressed. The complimentary breakfast and evening social hour are "icing on the cake" of an already delightful place to stay. I can't imagine staying anywhere else when I return for work in Everett.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Shana Summers H
StayMukilteoGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear Shana,
Thank you for your kind comments. It was a pleasure to have you here for the 4 months and we look forward to your return. It is difficult to travel away from home for such long periods of time and we are happy you found us. Please continue to let us know if there is anything we can do for you during your next visit. Wishing you a fantastic Summer and we will see you soon!
Endicott, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

I was really surprised to have a dishwasher in my room (how ridiculous!). A full sized couch and great king size bed and equipt kitchen (plates,bowls, measuring cup, mixing bowls, silverware, wine glasses). I've never stayed in such a great place. The fridge had an ice maker (loud) too. The food was really good. I loved breakfasts-they were great and such a variety. They also offered dinner and beer/wine (free - only Mon-Thurs). The hot tub was nice, although I thought the jets didn't seem to be as strong as I thought they should be. State of the art fitness room, even if I did have to fight for the elliptical machine (I won 2 of 3 mornings). It was a great place to stay. I'd take my family.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear DJB,
Thank you for your kind review. I am so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your stay. The fully equipped kitchen, The Social and our breakfast. Sounds like it is also great you work out since you WON 2 of the 3 times you went to use the equipment. No accident reported so it must not have been to dangerous. (smile)
We hope that you do come back with your family some time in the future. You are welcome back anytime!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stay in a lot of hotels and I really liked this property. It's quite new, which is always a plus. The breakfast and dinner were pretty good (and included free) - my expectations aren't that high for those items. The gym was solid (2 treads, 1 elliptical, 1 recumbent and dumbbells up to 50) - everything seemed to work well, with the exception of the TVs on the elliptical and recumbent bike. I alerted the front-desk. I could also walk to some stores (Walgreens and others) if I needed something outside of what the hotel sold. I would stay here again. the 1 bedroom suite was nice sized. The check-in process was pleasant.

Room Tip: Highest floor; forest view
Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank KNBP
Dear KNBP,
Thank you for your review. So happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and wanted to share your findings. I am also glad that you will come back an stay with us in the future. Next time please ask at the front desk and our van would be happy to give you a ride to the local stores within a 10 mile radius. You don't have to walk unless you want to!. We appreciate you letting us know about the TV's on the exercise equipment. They have been repaired it was a cable issue.
We look forward to your return! Have a great Summer!
Vancouver
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Just checked into the hotel a few minutes ago. The place looks the same as when we were last here. Was checked into the room rate I had booked. I asked if any rooms with two beds were available and was told there was availability. Though it would be double the rate I had booked. I asked if they upgrade Platinum Elites and was told she could offer me the room at $25 below the published the rate. This is my first ever paid stay that I was not offered an upgrade. ): membership does have it's privileges most of the time.

I'm sure breakfast will be fantastic!

Stayed April 2014
StayMukilteoGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear YVR_orange,
Thank you for your review. I apologize for you not receiving a complimentary upgrade for being a Platinum Member with IHG Rewards, if we had the room available up check in. I would like to discuss with you further and try to make this right. Please contact me via phone at the hotel number 425.493.9500 at your convenience. I will be able to look into what happened when I get a little more information. This could be a possible training opportunity for our team and we would appreciate the chance to learn from it.
Thank you again for taking the time and I will look forward to hearing from you soon. We hope you will give us another chance too.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mukilteo
Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett
BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites
TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lynnwood Seattle Everett, WA

Been to Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett? Share your experiences!