“Great Wednesday night Prime rib!”
Review of Amici Bistro

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Portland, Oregon
“Great Wednesday night Prime rib!”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

A small restaurant in a fairly uninspiring location, but once you get past that the food and service were excellent.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Tim F

Aptos, California
“Birthday dinner”
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Had a wonderful birthday dinner for a friend there, as the place was recommended by his sister who lives nearby. I'd go back.

Visited September 2012
Mukilteo, Washington
“Terrible service, over-priced”
Reviewed 15 July 2012

We went to Amici when we first moved to Mukilteo 9 years ago. Our first visit was great, although over-priced. We tried it two more times since then and had terrible experiences. Poor service, poor quality of food and again, over-priced. We will never go there again. The kicker on our last visit was the brick of bread that the waitress brought to our table for a starter and then we didn't see her again for another 20 minutes. We should have walked out. Instead we choose to spend our money elsewhere. I believe the owners are completely out of touch with their business and take their local community for granted. Oh, and the outdoor seating is a joke...right next to the speedway where ferry traffic zooms by all night long. Not my version of a pleasant outdoor meal.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank MukTraveler
Clinton, Washington
“Better Italian Food Elsewhere at Better Prices”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

My first visit I didn't like my overpriced dinner but a gourmet friend raved about this restaurant so I tried it for lunch. Same thing--mediocre food at high prices.

2 Thank culturevulture94
LEWISTON
“Wonderful Italian Food!”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I visited this restaurant in 1999 before my cousin's wedding. The food was excellent! I'd love to eat here again!

• Visited May 2011