“Long list of beer on tap”
Review of Mukilteo Lodge

Mukilteo Lodge
Ranked #42 of 63 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Long list of beer on tap”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We went there with family after a high school football game, and it is the post game spot for that team so it was crowded, but no problems at all. Usually places like that get too noisy to have good conversation, but not here. It is a sports bar, but it also has many features of a coffee shop, with comfortable out of the way places to sit. Their quesadilla took quesadillas to a higher level; very interesting non-traditional addition of a bar-be-que sauce was simply great.

• Visited October 2013

Mukilteo, Washington
“skip it”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

This place is a victim of its own success. It's conveniently located near the Boeing tour, and right on the ferry access road, so it's usually crowded, but probably only first time visitors. the food is way overpriced for the quality, the service is sketchy and the bartenders are useless, but as long as they keep packing people in they will have no reason to improve.
Example -- they have a nice selection of whisky, sign of the times i guess, so i ordered an Old Fashioned, a classic whisky cocktail. I got a glass of rum with pineapple and orange muddled in the bottom of the glass. I asked the waitress and she said -'yeah, that's our old fashioned'.
I live within walking distance, and would love to say that it's my go-to place when i dont feel like cooking, or want a beer after work, but fool-me-twice i do not do, so skip it.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank dave p
Severna Park, Maryland
“Save your money. Really.”
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

We went here with a Groupon which was ill-received. I don't understand why these businesses offer them if you will get attitude for using them. We just wanted to try this place out for a while and figured that was a good opportunity. But it started off slow before bringing the Groupon up, so I believe it was irrelevant. The bartender was literally knocking back perceivably vodka and seemed irritated that he was waiting on us despite being low maintenance.

We ordered the buffalo burger and halibut fish and chips. The fish was definitely frozen and really dried out even though it was deep fried. My husband got the buffalo burger and his stomach was hurting before we even reached the parking lot (he has an iron stomach, seriously). The fries were okay but nothing special. I will say the portions were really good. But I'd rather have a smaller portion of something really good. The cole slaw on my plate was untouched because it was yellowed from being old and I was afraid to touch it.

The beer selection was pretty good and there were plenty of TVs, so if you're looking for a night out for a few beers this may be a good spot but don't ask for a pitcher of beer. We overheard a waitress saying that you could only order a pint.

I 100% would not return, probably even if it was free. My recommendation would be to go elsewhere. Very disappointing.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank fin_essential
CA
“Yummy”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This is a sports-themed place with good food served in sizable portions. Nice lounge area with couches and lots of TVs.

Visited July 2013
Seattle
“Love the Lodge in Mukilteo”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We just love The Lodge in Mukilteo! Great sports selections on large screen tv's, and fantastic beer selection!! We are huge IPA fans, and they get some of the best on tap! Dozens of tap choices, and the food selection is excellent! Love the Colorado Buffalo Burger! I highly recommend the Lodge!

Visited May 2013